"Hey, 'Soka! How's Anakin been? Driving you mad?" she asks, hugging the Togruta back.

"Crazy. I don't know how you've coped for so long," she groans. Lana laughs and shrugs.

The transmission system beeps and the three of them make their way over.

"Koh-ta-ya, Master Plo!" Ahsoka greets.

"Koh-ta-ya, little 'Soka," the Master replies.

"How's the hunt for the mystery weapon going?" Anakin asks, crossing his arms to stop himself reaching out for Lana like he wants to.

"We've tracked it to the Abregardo system. We need reinforcements," he says.

"We'll have to ask the Council, Master Plo," Lana says apologetically. "We've been given strict orders to protect our staging area." The hologram of the Jedi Master buzzes and flickers.

"Master Plo?" Ahsoka asks, pressing a few buttons. "What's happening?"

"The transmissions are being jammed," Lana groans, trying to help Ahsoka re-establish the connection. She sighs and shakes her head. "We've lost them, there's too much interference."

Anakin turns and begins to walk away, but Lana can sense Ahsoka's worry.

"You heard Master Plo," Ahsoka says, following Anakin and Lana. "He needs our support, we have to go and help him!"

"We have to see what the Council decides first," Anakin reminds her. "This is an important meeting, Ahsoka. Remember, be mindful and speak only when spoken to."

"Don't I always," she sighs, her shoulders sagging slightly. Lana sends her a sympathetic smile as they walk in.

"This mystery weapon has struck in a dozen systems and disappeared without a trace," Master Windu says on hologram.

"We cannot afford to lose more ships, my friend," the Chancellor adds. "Ah, Master Skywalker! Master Alden, good to see you made it there safely."

"Thank you, Chancellor," she replies, bowing slightly.

"Have you had any success in finding General Grievous' secret weapon?" he asks.

"Master Plo was here, in the Abregardo system when we lost contact," he says, pressing a button and displaying the position of the ship. "We're concerned that he may be coming into contact with Grievous and his new weapon and we have had no further contact from Master Plo Koon. The absence of distress beacons indicates that his fleet was... that his fleet was destroyed like the others."

Ahsoka and Anakin exchange a worried look as Lana's eyes find the floor sadly.

"We are about to prepare a rescue mission," she says, looking back up at the hologram.

"Hasn't Clone Intelligence reported that this weapon never leaves any survivors?" the Chancellor points out.

"The Separatists are being particularly tidy," Obi-Wan points out. "They don't want any witnesses."

"Tragic are these losses, but prevent more we must," Yoda says.

"All our battle groups will be reassigned to guard our supply convoy, including yours Skywalker," Windu instructs. "I'm afraid we can't risk any more ship with a rescue mission."