two

| Kylie's P.O.V |

I stumbled as I tried to keep my balance while walking down the street towards my house. I had a major hangover, and me having to walk from someone's house to mines didn't help.

I scrapped the back of my mind and tried to remember what happened last night, but failed. This always happened. I'd go partying with Miley and end up in some random guy's bed, not remembering a thing in the morning.

Partying was a stress reliever to me. It helped me forget things and people I didn't want to deal with.

I reached my house and saw my mother's car, Kenndell's car, and a Farrari?

If theres gonna be another 'family' meeting, im gonna kill myself. I shook my head and pulled out my spear key, hearing noise inside and unlocked the front door, pushing it opened and everything went quiet.

I closed the door quietly and locked it before making my way to the livingroom.

I froze in my spot.

His eyes scanned over me, his eyes filled with disappointment. He had grown up. He wasn't the same 18 year old boy I had a crush on.

I looked away and saw my mother and Kenndell standing near him.

"Im leaving."

I turned and walked out the livingroom. I couldn't believe them. They bring him here to see me, see me looking like a mess.

"Kylie please just, just listen to what we have to say for once!" Kenndell said following me to the stair way.

I snapped my head her way.

"Why? Whats the point? You all think im crazy." I shook my head.

They believed I changed for the worst. They tired to pretend they knew my story, the way I felt but they didn't. They didn't have a clue.

"No, ugh Kylie please! I beg you." she said with concern in her eyes.

Kenndell tried so hard to help me. But she can't. No one can. Im already broken, and I lost my pieces during the process.

"Sorry Kenndell."

I turned my back and walked upstairs. I didn't feel like listening to some useless information or advice. Why couldn't they just let me live my life? Why?

I locked myself in my room and laid on my bed.

Im not an alcoholic or have a sex addiction and they act likes thats what it is. But its nowhere near there.

I just simply feel like I didn't need love. Partying and drinking filled those gaps.

It somehow made me feel complete without another man.