11 | • cerulean eyes•

Start from the beginning

'Why does this ravenette boy have to act awkwardly with the other humans? '

...

'Why is that the three of them aren't talking with each other? Aren't humans known to be social creatures?'

The fox was a former human, for she noticed that the boy named Giyuu happens to be uncomfortable with strangers.

Indeed, she neither able to read their expressions. Her human peach head had quite preferred to eat unconcernedly. The raven child is quite stoic and unemotional looking.

'How awkward.'

Even the former pillar hadn't uttered a word. She wanted this dinner to be over.

However, the pleasant smell of food had grabbed her attention.

The furry animal now desires to try their food. The fried fish and omelet. Anna climbs on the lap of the young apprentice. She mewls softly at him, begging him to feed her. A pair of golden optics widen, and sparkles enveloped her at the same time the said lad glances at her.

Sabito sighs fondly at the fox's action. He handles his chopsticks to pick up a portion of the omelet and direct it to the fox's mouth and feed her. The fox munches the food and mentally appreciated him for being generous.

She repeated her acts, he then feeds her hungry stomach once more. Every time the peach haired boy was feeding the fox. The other person observes the affectionate behaviors of a fox towards his fellow acquaintance. He couldn't help but want to ask Sabito some questions.

" What's wrong, Giyuu? Is there something, you wanted to ask me? " Implied Sabito as he senses the stare from the other boy.

" Is the fox your pet? I-I didn't mean to be rude or something." Giyuu stuttering a response to the peach head.

Sabito stops feeding the fox for a split second. Thinking how to reply to Giyuu's question as he thought of what 'Snow' is for him.

Anna was livid at Giyuu's question. She isn't a pet since she volunteered here to stay with Sabito.

'Man, the tengu was not gonna let this off when he brought this topic when they have some conversation again.'

A deep voice disrupted her thinking.

" No. Snow is not a pet instead, the fox is like a companion to me. As a man, Snow is my responsibility to take care of. The fox is not a pet," Sabito clarified as he emphasized the word 'not a pet' to Giyuu.

An awkward silence lingered between the two persons. Before the lad nodded to his response. Deciding not to question which might irritate the peach-haired male, Giyuu remains quiet while eating.