[F]🌹𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍🌹

Start from the beginning

"I don't know. Maybe that jerk."

They both laughed, Wooyoung feeling more comfortable with Seonghwa. Suddenly the older got closer to him, his hand running up and down his thigh.

"How about I help you forget about this beautiful?"

Wooyoung was a deep shade of red. He nodded his head and let it happened.

It's been a few weeks after that party. Wooyoung hasn't been feeling really well during these weeks. He would always wake up, feeling nauseous and he got tired really quickly.

He talked about this to Yeosang and the older told he to go see a doctor. He was afraid that he could be suffering from something serious so he listened to the older and went to the clinic.

So there he was, after running some test, waiting for the result.

"So Mr. Jung, there's nothing to worry about. You are totally fine."

"Then why do I always wake up with the feeling of nausea?"

"You are pregnant. Congratulations."

Wait. Did he hear that right?

He was pregnant?

"A-Are you serious?"

"Yes."

Wooyoung let the news sink in as he thought of how he got pregnant. Then his mind drifted to when he was at the party and the night with Seonghwa. Before he could start overthinking anything, the doctor's voice brought him back to reality.

"We need to run a few tests and do an ultrasound to see how the baby is doing. Is that okay?"

"Y-Yeah sure."

After they did the ultrasound and the few tests, Wooyoung went home with a lot of thoughts running in his mind.

If he ever told Seonghwa would he accept the child?

Would he even meet Seonghwa again?

Wooyoung sighed as he went inside. Yeosang and San was cuddling on the couch while watching a movie. When they saw Wooyoung, they paused the movie and Yeosang ran to his best friend, a concerned look evident on his face.

"What happened Woo? What did the doctor say?"

"I.....I'm pregnant.."

"WHAT? HOW? WHO IS THE FATHER? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?"

"I don't know Yeo. I'm not sure but I think it's the guy I told you about."

"The one from the party? Seonghwa?"

"Yeah."

"Oh God."

"What should I do Yeo? I can't go through this by myself. It's so hard."

"Hey hey hey. Who told you that you are alone? Me and San will always be there for you. Don't worry. For now how about we go out for a bit? We could go grab a coffee and discuss about it."

Wooyoung sighed, feeling the need to drink something hot. He nodded and the couple went to change their clothes.

After they were done, they all got into the car and drove to the cafe that was a few metres away.

They all got out once the car came to a stop. Wooyoung lazily dragged his body inside, feeling the usual tiredness but when he saw that one person he never thought he would meet again, he straightened himself, eyes wide opened.

Yeosang looked at his best friend with a concerned look.

"What's wrong Woo?"

"S-Seonghwa. He i-is here."

Yeosang followed Wooyoung's gaze and let his eyes fall on a handsome guy that was sitting on a booth by the window. He was alone.

"Go talk to him Woo."

"W-What if he g-get mad?"

"Just try Woo. And if he gets mad, we are here."

Wooyoung relaxed at the older's words and walked up to Seonghwa. He lightly tapped on his shoulder, catching the older's attention.

"Hey."

"H-Hi."

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you."

"I'm Wooyoung. The one from the party a few weeks ago."

"Oh yeah. How have you been? You can sit down. No one's here."

"Tired but good I guess. How about you?"

"I'm okay. What's wrong with you though?"

"I-I'm pregnant."

"Oh my God. That's great news. Who's the father?"

"Y-You."

After seeing the older's unreadable expression, Wooyoung thought he fucked up.

"I-It's okay if y-you don't want t-to be in the b-baby's life."

He said quickly before he slowly got up.

"No wait."

Wooyoung turned to look at Seonghwa with a confused look.

"I'm sorry it was just so unexpected and all but I do want to be in the child's life."

Wooyoung felt happy that the older accepted the child.

"And I want to know more about the gorgeous man that is carrying my child."

Wooyoung couldn't help but blush at the compliment.

"Let's go beautiful."

Seonghwa intertwined their fingers together and lead them outside to the nearby park.