"Ive gotta be somewhere tonight"

Dracos POV
I walk down to the field with the boys when I see Harry coming Over to me. "Dick head, she was fucking drunk and you needed to fuck her, she's not some slut you picked up that's fucken Madison Flowertruffle...she's never been anything but good to you and when you get the choice you treat her like some whore, just couldn't keep it in your fucken pants could you." Harry says as he gets into my face. "Before you have your big speech at least get your facts right, I never fucked her alright the closest I got to her in that bedroom was holding her hair back when she was spewing her guts up and when she was breaking down crying, if I disrespected her so much why would I help her huh? I'm not even friends with the girl and some how I was able to comfort her when you weren't there...so watch your mouth dick head" I say to him as I shove him. Harry pushes me back and we start fighting on the field.

Maddies POV
As soon as we get to the field I see Harry and Draco fighting. Draco is in top him and he is trying to stop Harry not fight him. "Chill out asshole" he calls out to Harry. I run over and shove Draco off him and they both stand up again. "Stop it both of you" I say as I stand next draco. Harry turns away with Ron and walks over to their try outs. It starts to rain and I feel my makeup run. I look at my feet trying to avoid eye contact with draco. "Are you okay" he grabs my neck and lifts my head up but I pull it back down. "Show me your face" he says starting to get mad. He used his two hands to turn my head to his. "He hit you, dont worry I'll hit him too, only harder" he says as he walks over to his try outs. The whole time the boys were fighting and trying to hurt each other...this is all my stupid fault

Dracos POV
I finish tryouts and I walk over to Maddie. "Are you okay?" I ask her as I rub my hand over her cheek. "I'm fine draco"she says as she pushes me away. "I've gotta be somewhere tonight but come past my dorm at 9:00am if you want I want to talk with you" I say hoping I could get at least a little smile. Maddie nods her head lightly and I walk away "goodbye Hermione" she looks at me surprisingly that's the only time ive ever said her name. I walk away smerking and make my way to my dorm.

I shower and prepare myself for tonight. I know what's going to happen. I'm going to become one...a deatheater. My heart starts to race. I put on a black suit and make my way to Malfoy manner.

I entered the main hall and sit at a king table along side my parents. "Don't mess this up for me boy" my father says to me as he fixes my suit. "You will be fine Draco" my mother says as she brushes her hand across my face. The room gets cold and everyone stands up to welcome the lord. "Please sit down you fools" he says as he take a his spot. "Tonight it is an interesting night for a special someone...mr draco your arm please" I hear him say that and I walk over to him. He stares at me and smiles. I role up my sleeve and hold it out to him. He places his wand over my arm and places the death eaters mark on my arm. "Welcome draco" he says as he guides me to sit down again. "As dracos first welcoming gift we have assigned him a task...." I look at my parents suspiciously and my mother grabs my hand re assuring me it's alright. Voldemort speaks again. "I am aware you are close with a special lady at hogwarts that goes by the name.....Madison Flowertruffle........"