Looking down at her hands, she clenched them and nodded her head "what about you?"

Vala chuckled and reached for Alinas hand smiling lovingly "I believe our time has come."

Alina smiled back at her intertwining her fingers with hers, two flames returning to one another after a millennia apart. "We have stayed for long enough" she told before walking away "the question is, have you?"

Elizabeth smiled lightly at the two, and waved goodbye "thank you, for everything"

The two nodded in response before fading away. Elizabeth breathed in and looked down at her hands "come on, you can do this, you can do this" closing her eyes she focused the energy of her hands and tried to find a way out, only to be thrown to the side. Looking up her eyes widened in horror as the flowers in the field began to die "what..."

"You just don't know what to stop don't you?!" Dandril yelled as he threw a blast towards her.

She crawled back in fear before standing up, slowly backing away from him "Dandril that's enough, it's over!" she smirked as she said "you lost."

He cackled hysterically, scaring her "I might have lost, but at least I'm not alone!" He controlled her body against her will and said "I will make your second death worse than your first!"

Elizabeth groaned as her body contorted, she screwed her eyes shut as the pain grew unbearable. They widened when she recalled 'when the light is gone, look for it in the darkness'

She heaved in and out as she tried to fight against him, he laughed once more "you're weak, Wielder! What makes you think you have anything against me!?" She focused her mind, and used her will. As time passed the power he had over her slowly disappeared, he grew infuriated and shouted "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Opening them she revealed her now bright hazel eyes "I might not be as strong as you" her voice echoed and she was illuminated by darkness "but you are not my mission!" she fell down on her feet as he lost all control over her. He backed away in shock as he saw her, as she slowly moved towards him, armour formed around her a pitch black engraved with gold. Reaching her hand up she summoned a sword of darkness, she said to him as her voice echoed "you chose the wrong wielder!"

He chuckled loudly "but you're too weak, your humanity stops you" he said smugly, standing up he summoned energy to his hands "I'm more powerful than you"

She readied her sword in her hands and narrowed her eyes "unlike you, I need no power." she said to him.

He smirked and threw a blast of energy towards her, as she dodged them all she growled when she saw how he had destroyed the flowers in the field. He forced a tendril upwards that threw her up into the sky, she gasped when she saw how far she was from the sky. He forced tendrils of darkness towards her trying to grab her before she fell to the ground, she soared towards him jumping around the tendrils, she broke one of them off and disappeared into Dandrils darkness.

The tendrils rumbled slightly before collapsing to the ground, revealing Elizabeth holding one of his shards of corruptions that was driven into his chest. He looked at her in horror and she backed away from him, with a look of pure hate in her eyes as she uttered "you chose this"

He fell to the ground and chuckled as he said in spite of her "you will never, control chaos again"

She looked down at him as she stood tall and firm as she watched him fade away "that's my decision to make" she joked with a spiteful tone "really am gonna miss these conversations"

He scowled at her and faded to dust, the indigo flower bloomed once more around her and she fell back down, catching her breath as she looked around her "and then there was one..." she muttered. She knew she had a home to return to, her family and friends, she wouldn't let them go, pursing her lips she looked down at her hands and said to herself as she remembered him "I promised I'd see you on the otherside Jim Lake..."