Friday, December 2nd

Start from the beginning

"You really don't get what this is about, do you?"

"No! Maybe I don't get it! Maybe I don't want to throw myself at anyone who wants me! At least I have dignity!"

Yunho opened his mouth to say something, but the words didn't seem to want to pass his lips. He huffed angrily as he grabbed his - now cooled off – grilled cheese, pushed Mingi aside, and stormed out of the kitchen, slamming the wooden door shut behind himself.

Mingi face-palmed himself as soon as Yunho had left.

What the hell was he doing? Why did he always have to get so angry when he thought about Yunho being with someone else? Why couldn't he have just apologized and left it be? Why did he have to bring up Hongjoong of all people? All it did was make Yunho angry and push him even further away when Mingi wanted nothing more than to be close to him.

Mingi pulled the kitchen door back open and ran into the hallway, in the direction of where he believed the Hufflepuff Common Room to be, but it was no use. Yunho had already left.

Friday, December 2nd. 08:55AM. Hogwarts, Slytherin Dorms. Choi San.

San woke up late the next morning. He washed up and quickly threw on his robes before heading out of the common room. It was far too late to bother stopping by the Great Hall for breakfast, so he headed right for Charms.

His anger from last evening had cooled down a lot. In fact, he even felt a little bad for lashing out at Mingi like that. He'd been emotional and vulnerable, and he'd overreacted. Mingi was just trying to help, after all.

Of course San still wanted the time turner back, no question. But for now, he decided to focus on getting to Charms in time before coming up with a way to sneakily steal it back.

Luckily, he made it to the Charms classroom before Professor Knotts did. The classroom was filled with students of Gryffindor and Slytherin, but the teacher's desk was still vacant.

Pleased, San let himself plop into an empty seat next to Mingi and was about to apologize for snapping at him last night when he saw how tired and upset his best friend looked.

"Are you okay, bro?" he asked carefully.

Mingi jumped in surprise and turned to look at San, dramatically putting a hand on his chest. "Where the hell did you come from?" he asked before sighing. "Yeah... I'm fine..."

San raised his eyebrows at the obvious lie.

Mingi met his eyes and gave him a forced smile in an attempt to uphold his act. However, after a little staring contest between them, San eventually got him to explain what had happened in the kitchens last night.

"...and I just don't know why all of our conversations have to end in a fight. He always gets so angry at me..." Mingi sighed.

"Dude," San said and put a hand on his shoulder, "he's obviously upset about you calling him a whore. Just apologize to him."

"I didn't say it like that! And besides, he called me a virgin..."

"He's just hurt. And rightfully so!" Mingi's jaw dropped at those words in a mixture of surprise and exasperation. "Listen, bro, I love you. But you can't shame him for dating a bunch of guys, no matter how far he goes with them. I'm sure he has his reasons."

"Oh come on, why are you siding with him?" Mingi whined.

That's when Professor Knotts entered the room is his stupid burgundy robes and a carefree grin on his face. He started his lesson right away and told them to open their books on page seventy-two they would be practicing the Aguamenti Charm.