Part 9 - Making It Offical

Start from the beginning

"Hey..." Korra said with a smile

"Hello to you too, Sleepyhead." Asami said teasingly as she walked to Korra's bedside, setting the tray off food on the nightstand "I brought you something to eat... I figured you might be hungry since you missed breakfast.." The fair skinned girl sat on the edge of Korra's bed with one leg close to her body, resting her head on her knee.

"I missed breakfast?" Korra wasn't aware of the time she had woken up, besides the fact she's been laying in bed awake for about an hour didn't help much. Korra rolled onto her side to get closer to Asami and the tray of food "What time is it?" She asked, helping herself to a honey roll.

"12:30..." Asami laughed softly as she watched the avatar's movements closely. Asami adored Korra, more than she could ever know. Now that they were 'together', Asami had no problem staring at the avatar's body without embarrassment.

"Damn... guess you tire me out then, huh?" Korra said teasingly with a mouthful as she laid back.

Asami chuckled "Oh, just you wait..." She mumbled to herself.

"What was that?" Korra asked looking up at her

"Nothing."

"Right..." Korra chuckled as she finished the roll "So, is this.. like.. a thing now?"

Asami laughed as she set her leg down "Don't get too comfortable here on me Korra, I'm not your personal chef." Asami teased.

Korra rolled her eyes as she turned onto her side with a small laugh "I'm not talking about you making me food Asami... I'm talking about us..." The avatar laid her hand out on the bed as she looked up at Asami.

Asami smiled softly, immediately taking Korra's hand "I don't know what 'a thing' is... but... I'm more than happy to be your girlfriend."

Korra stared up at Asami with a dumb smile on her face "R-really..?" Korra sat up slowly as she looked down, questioning herself "You... you don't think were moving to fast?" She looked up at her.

Asami rolled her eyes as she pushed the avatar back down on the bed aggressively, causing Korra to widen her eyes at her strength "You really need to stop questioning yourself Korra." Asami said, now hovering over the avatar with one of her arms on each side of Korra's head.

Korra bit her lip as she looked up at Asami "I .. I'm not questioning myself I just.... I wanna make sure that we're on the same page and we both have an understating of what we- of god." Korra mumbled to herself as Asami slowly brought her leg over the avatar, now straddling her. Korra looked away from Asami as she sat down on her waist, feeling intimidated by her stare.

"Korra. You know me better than anyone." Asami said looking down at her "I've waited for these last couple of days to happen, for over 3 years." Asami used her hand to grab the avatar's face, forcing her to meet her gaze "You should know if I want something, I'm going to get it." Korra's breathing was unsteady as she stared up into the girls green eyes, having a complete loss of words "And I want you Korra." Asami said before kissing her deeply.

Korra blushed softly at Asami's dominance but she kissed her back. She's never seen Asami so passionate, so possessive over anything, not even Future Industries. Korra wrapped her arms around Asami's neck, pulling her down closer to her own body. The two girls were fighting for dominance throughout the kiss.

They knew that the world around them would say they were moving too fast, but what Asami said was true. They've had feelings for each other ever since they left to rebuild the Air-nation, they just could never come to the terms of telling each other how they felt.

Their kiss grew stronger as it soon started to be taken over by ever-longing lust. Korra sat up while pulling on Asami's waist, keeping her body close to hers. The avatar broke the kiss, only to start kissing Asami's jawline, eventually making her way down to her neck. Asami had placed one of her hands on Korra's waist and the other on the back of head, trying to pull her even closer.

The two girls continued their moment together for what seemed to be hours but was only mere seconds. Korra left marks all against Asami's neck and chest. She wanted more of her, but knew it wasn't the time. They were both out of breathe, panting as they pressed their heads together while Korra started to unbutton Ms. Sato's shirt.

"I see where Mako got his little trick from.." Asami said chuckling as she stopped Korra's hands

Korra frowned a bit as she looked up at Asami "Really... you bring him up now?"

Asami laughed softly "Oh calm down." She said as she started to button her shirt back up "Besides, he never got lucky with me, the way you will..."

Korra pouted as Asami buttoned her shirt back up "Hey. I wasn't done with that." She said as she placed her hands on Asami's thighs "You two never... did anything?"

"Oh no we did. Plenty of times." Asami smirked to herself as Korra frowned "But he's never seen the best side of me." Asami said as she wrapped her arms around Korra's shoulders and pulled her in closely "The part of me I can barely control when I'm around you." She whispered making Korra blush softly.

"Good. Then he's missing out." Korra said before kissing Asami on the lips once more.

~