"Are you good?" Sokka asked, scrunching his nose up.

"Yes, I'm just having a mental break down," Zuko said. "It's pretty normal, don't mind me."

"Uh.....Alright?" Sokka said. He turned his attention back to the others. "Have you guys-"

"Y-You ever just, like, want to give up?" Zuko interrupted, slightly lowering his hands.

Everyone stared at him. He made a face. "What?"

"Maybe you should go home," Katara said.

"What? Why?" Zuko snorted.

"Really?" Katara whispered.

Toph sighed. "This is normal, just ignore him."

Aang didn't seem to have any reaction either. Katara narrowed her eyes.

"Uhm, actually," She set her fork down. "Mental health is a very serious issue. Even if it's 'normal', you shouldn't ignore it."

"Okay, fine, we'll take him home," Toph tried to roll her eyes based on how others described it, but it didn't work out very well.

Aang and Toph both stood up. Aang picked up Zuko's bag and slung it over his other shoulder.

"Bye, I guess," He waved.

When they reached the parking lot, Aang handed Zuko his bag. "I can't believe they fell for that."

"I knew Katara would havesomething to say," Toph snickered.

"Next time one of you can pretend to have a psychotic break," Zuko said, annoyed. "They think I'm weird enough already."

"Don't be a baby," Toph punched his shoulder. "Besides, now we can skip school, and they can't snitch or tell us off."

"Yeah, I guess so...." Zuko shrugged.

"Is this Azula?"

"Yes, is this Iroh?" She asked.

He cleared his throat. "Sure is. I hear you wanted to come visit."

"I don't," Azula said. "But... my dad wants me to, so, I guess I have to."

"Hm. On which day would you be arriving?" Iroh asked.

"Oh, let's see..... Ah, it's right here," She said in a mockingly sweet voice. "Tomorrow."

Iroh cleared his throat again. "Tomorrow?"

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

"No, not at all," He said calmly. "We'll see you tomorrow."

He hung up, which surprised Azula. She scoffed. "Old hag."

Iroh informed Zuko of his sister's arrival that night after school, to which Zuko shut the door of his room.

He must still be angry.

The night went away, and Saturday came. Zuko dressed like he always did, sweat shirt and pants, not caring about his clothes anymore. Iroh wore what he always wore, which Zuko couldn't really describe in words.

Zuko was nervous, because he was scared of messing it up. He had no idea how she would react to his scar, or if she already knew about it.

When she knocked on the front door, Zuko jumped and hit his knee on the table. He cursed under his breath and went to the door.

"Uh, hello?" Azula looked bored when he opened it.

"H-Hi," He said.

Azula stared at his face. She looked almost surprised, but it quickly vanished to disgust, and annoyance. Zuko guessed this was normal for her.

highschool [ zukaang ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara