Always and Forever

Start from the beginning

" Let's get out of here ".

I immediately agreed and he gave a polite nod and smile to
the secretary, who I knew noticed
was blushing profusely. I couldn't help but continue to giggle on the way out . Mew had that effect on all genders ALL of the time, everywhere we went. I mean hell,  he still had that effect on me. He was insanely handsome and radiated power and dominance.

We both quickly left the building and went and go into his car. He drove straight to the house and we went to our bedroom as he now called it...it made me immensely happy.
"When are you going to finally agree to set the date to marry me my love?" His voice was so deep and husky as he held against his body, quickly stripping off all of my clothes. When I was finally completely bare, he pushed me back down unto the bed.

"D-dont you think it's too soon,?"

Mew ripped off every piece of his suit ,his shoes and briefs following behind before he came down over top of me ,caging my head in between his strong arms.
"No. I want you to have my last name . I want you to officially be mine. I want to see you walk down the aisle. I want people to call you Mr.Suppasit".

He was spreading my legs with his knees, holding them apart with his thick thighs. I whimpered as I felt the tip of his very hard and wet cock run through my swollen cock.

"Does that feels good sweetheart?" He was teasing my hardness by running it in circles
over my head slit and put his fingers to my mouth to let me sucked it.

I felt him slide his fingers into me
My back arched off of the bed and I screamed for the sudden pain and pleasure.

"That's my baby ... Scream for me
I want you soaked and ready".

He placed his mouth on my neck,
biting hard as he curled his long fingers deep inside my tight hole.
I was panting while squirming, grabbing into his neck.

"I want you to feel how much I love you ,Gulf. I want to take you as hard as I can".

I cried out as my orgasm ripped through me too quickly,his words spoken directly into my ear -egging it on.

"YES . I love when you squirt all over me baby..." He always made me cum hard. The first time he had made me squirt he was so fucking happy.

Mew pulled his fingers out of me and made me watch him cleaning my cock by his mouth after I cum." So sweet baby ...so damn sweet."

We both groaned as he immediately thrust his cock in after...so deep... I felt him in my belly.
"Always so tight for me...hold on pretty baby". He didn't hold back at all not anymore. He had finally come to accept that this is how I wanted him.
I wanted him to bruise me,to make me bleed,to make me cry.

There had been multiple times
where I had passed out and Mew still accepted that I wanted him
to be as rough bas possible.

There had been times where I had woken up after passing out
from a rough fucking and we would start again. I was extremely happy that he didn't think I was so fragile anymore.

He love living marks on me as much as I loved having them on me.

"Stay with me this time". I swore I could feel him in my stomach
again and my eyes rolled back into my head as he thrusted with his powerful hips. I began to cry as he pounded into me, the bed was rocking into the wall. I was pretty sure we would need a new frame soon.

I was surprised that this one had
lasted as long as it had with the two of us going at it more than 3 times a day everyday we were together. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other and I prayed that it would always be this way.