𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒 𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏

words: [ 1,026 ]

It was only a matter of time before the young musician got popular. He had amazing talent and made even the kindness of them all want to express they're anger in some way. Debuting at 14 during middle school even though he was known as the quietest. No one would think he could be so loud. Music was the only way out for M/n L/n. His songs were at first cast away, seen as too loud and ugly by the first agency. until he uploaded one of YouTube unsure if it was considered wrong or not. Since he wasn't really sure if the company he put his music into was going to get back to him or not, I mean he wasn't gonna get recognition anyways.

Oh boy was he wrong, after releasing a song called Nihil, his career exploded. Everything was suddenly different. People would recognize him when he went out of his house, I mean who wouldn't recognize bangs so long they covered his eyes? He'd gotten several messages for agencies that wanted to take him in. Almost every day. Even the company he first debuted in said if he still wanted to they accepted him. How could one YouTube post go this far? Eventually he decided he wasn't gonna let any agencies that wouldn't let him in if he didn't have internet fame and rejected them. Instead creating his own agency. It took a hell of a long time and determination but when it finally happened he had his big break. Producing the song, Nihil, he had gotten big bank. A bunch of people liked his type of music. And he became a more open person, but to the point he'd show that in public.

When he came back to school he was the talk of the year. Everyone suddenly noticed the tall, antisocial male as some internet famous singer. Everyone wanted to be his friend, of course excited by this fact, he happily accepted. He'd take pictures with them and would get love confessions sometimes. Knowing this was only because of his fame, he was slightly irritated but at least he had people to talk to.

By the time Nihil was skyrocketing he was working on new music. Letting out another only did him so good. Once Mercury was finally let out, fans went crazy over it. Saying that even if it was his second song, he was amazing already. Of course no one would expect a tall, timid looking male to produce such music. Some came up with dumb theories like maybe he wasn't singing, or that he had a second personality. It was amusing at best. Walking out at day soon finally became a problem for him. Being bombarded by fans wasn't the problem really, it was the fact that that would unnecessarily touch him, or get close enough that he got uncomfortable. Though it all went too far when someone groped him. Newspapers say that after being bombarded he ran away. The fans didn't chase but definitely found it weird.

Then everything dies down, his major clout, the emails, being noticed in public. All gone. Even his 'Friends' rarely came around for him. He contemplated whether he liked it better this way. Sooner or later he couldn't handle the silence of his house. Sure he hated that something so vulgar as groping happened to him but that doesn't mean he gives up on the good fans.

So, after 3 long months of no songs. Finally something came out. 'i duckinf hatw you' which was mostly about why he went off for so long. Maybe that's how this happened. After the song had made its way to people's ears it was overly popular, the boy felt happy again, the glint in his eyes behind his messy long bangs were finally shining brightly again.

He had earned more than any young musician ever. He'd been given a huge load of money after the song had made profit. Sooner or later he was finally to where he is now. Wealthy, and pretty known around the world.

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 5:00 𝙥𝙢, 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢.

M/n was finally was finally a teenager. Sitting in the back of the room he fiddled with a pen in his hand looking bored out the window. "Well since this is your last year in Middle school it's time for you all to pick where you go for high school..." the weird looking teacher was silent for moment before throwing the papers in the air. "But I you all want to go to U.A so what's the point?" Immediately all his classmates activating their quirks cheering. On the flip side there was Bakugo, an egocentric guy that happened to have a great quirk. "Don't lump me in with this class of extras. I aced the mock test! I'm the only one able to get into U.A!" Of course the class created an uproar about it. "Oh Midoriya, don't you want to go to U.A too? And y/n, I heard you were thinking about it?" The class busted out in laughter, at the class outcast, Izuku midoriya. He was quirkless. That's all M/n had on him. But it's not like he cared enough to go out of his way to bully him.

He wouldn't socialize with someone so feeble and weak. Even if your quirkless, you should try your best to be somewhat good at being confident.

"And y/n too? Isn't he a musician, what's his quirk anyways?" The class turned to him on the exception of izuku and bakugo who were of course harassing each other. Staring back at the class he sighed and looked at the girl beside him. Telling her to come over she turned over to him. Being flustered as he got close. Swirling his hands around he then blew onto her face. A cold icy feelings meeting her nose. "Ice?" She said in a questioning tone. "Better sweetie." He held his hand up a tiny rock of ice spiking out from it. The class awed at the sight.

"But I'm not going to U.A, never."

end chapter.