1- 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

TW: ab*se

     "y/n I-I'm h-home," 

     It was 1 am, and I was in my room doing homework. My dad was just getting home. He was out on a "business meeting," but really, I knew he was out with one of his special friends that weren't mom. From his slurred speech, I could tell he had been drinking, and was probably very, very drunk. 

     "y/n w- where are you sw- sweetie?" I flinched at the sound of my name coming out of his mouth. He is a monster.  I sprinted to turn off the light and get into my bed, so I wouldn't have to face him. I heard him creep up the stairs and I tried to calm my racing heart. I tried not to think about the throbbing coming from my ankle, where that bitch pushed me down the stairs earlier that day, just for not doing my laundry. I squeezed my eyes shut, and tried to take calm, even breaths, but I was so afraid of my father. My breaths came out jagged and shaky. "I know you're awake you bitch," he growled. My breath hitched as he came over to my bed and flung me out of in one swift motion.

     Now on the floor, I picked myself and tried to run out of the room. 

     "I'M SORRY," I screamed, and he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me backwards. I fell and hit my head against the hard tile. I groaned in pain as stars swirled around in my vision. He smacked me across the face with a quick motion. It felt as if my face was burning. 

     "DON'T YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN," he said as he stormed off down the stairs. I heard the front door open and slam again, and just like that he was gone. It had been this way since I was 3. My mom was rarely home, always out doing drugs, and when she was home, i would usually have to tend to her. She's over-dosed 4 times since i was 6, and every time its happened, I've had to take care of her. My deadbeat dad is always out on "business meetings," but really, he's out with a different woman. My parents don't love each other, but they don't have the money to get divorced. When my dad comes home, he comes home drunk and angry. He claims he loves me, but that doesn't stop him from hitting me. I use my work money to buy concealer and foundation to cover the bruises and scars stowed upon me by my father.

     I've never done anything to him, but he hates me. Deep down, he hates me.

     I climbed in my bed, every muscle in my body aching, and I eventually drifted off to sleep, hoping and praying that ill dream of a better life, away from that monster. 

~~~~~~~~

OK HIIIII!!!!! This is my first chapter of my first fan fiction so i realllly hope you enjoyed!!! Feel free to drop suggestions in the comments, and be sure to tune in for the next chapter! I may have cried a lil writing this but we don't talk about that....