I need to go shopping

Start from the beginning

"Alright guys you ready?" I ask them, they both nod. I smile and walk to my car, I open the back door and pick up jonathan and puts him in the back sit, then I put speedwagon right next to him.

"Alright guys you ready?" Jonathan lean's forward and licks my face. I giggle and pets his head.

"I'll take that as a yes." I start the car and pull out of the driveway.

------------------------------------

I pull into PetSmart and opened the door. Turn open the back door and pulls out jonathan leash and picks up speedwagon and puts him on my shoulder.

"I want you to stay there while I'm walking around ok?" I said to speedwagon, he nodded and licked my face.

I walk into the store and grab a shopping cart, and walk around.
' Ok first we need dog food and cat food.' I thought, I walk to the food aisle,

"Y/n is that you?" B/f said one of my friends that school.

"Hay b/f, how are ya?" I asked as I grabbed the dog food and put it into the bag.

"I'm doing good. Picking up food for my snake." She said, I nod and picked up some cat food.

"Hay b/f should I get treats for my dogs and cats." I ask her as we walk out of the food aisle.

"Yeah I think that, that would be a good idea." I nod and we went into the treat aisle, as we looked thought of what we had I see that they also had toys in this aisle too. I pick up a rope that had a ball in it.

' Maybe I should grab some toys too.' I grab a few more toy for the cats and dogs and put them in the cart.

"Alright now for the treats." I muttered, I grab some bacon treats and some tuna treats and put them in the cart.

"Alright now that we have the toys and the treats should we grab some beds for them?" I ask b/f,

"Yeah I'll help pay sense I want to see the rest of your pet." B/f said as she pets Jonathan's head. He pants and smiles. We walk to the aisle that had the beds, I pick each one with the colors of each dog. Blue is jonathan, dark brown is george, light brown is Joseph, dark yellow was dio, light yellow is giorno, black is Jotaro, purple is Josuke, and green is jolyne.

"Alright now for the cats bed." We walk down a little further and pick out the beds. Red was kakyoin, cream yellow was ceasar, and white is speedwagon.

"Alright I think that's everything." I said to b/f and the others. We walk to the check out and check out the stuff and b/f help pay. We walked out of the store and head to the car.

"Welp thanks for helping me with the shopping." I said to b/f,

"Oh, no problem." She said as she helped me with put the stuff in the trunk.

"But if you need help with anything else just call me. Ok?" She said as she hugged me, I hug back and we said goodbye.

"You guys were very good today and I am very proud of you guys." I said as I give both of them a kiss on the forehead. I put them both in the car and got in the driver's seat, I start the car and drive home.

----------------------------------

I pull into my driveway and open the door, I shut my door and opened the back door to let jonathan and speedwagon out. They got out and sat by the car.

"Ok I need you to stay there while I get all of the stuff in the house." I said to them, I grab the dog food and walked into the house and puts it in the kitchen, I walk out and grab the cat food and put it in the kitchen too. Then I grabbed the bag that had all of the toys and puts them in the living room, then I put the treats in the kitchen on the counter. Then I pick up bed one by one in my room lined up along the wall. I pick up the last bed and shut my trunk and locks my door.

"Alright let's go inside." I said to them, they followed behind me and I locked the door after they come in.

"Alright sense it now basically night I'll put the chickens away and then I'll start dinner." I said, I walk out the backyard and put the chickens and turkeys away.

"Alright guys time to get inside for the night." I said to them they all bark/meow and followed me inside. I walk to the living room and picks up the bag that have the toys in it.

"Alright guys while I'm cooking my self some dinner I have some toys for you guys to entertain yourselves with." I said, I pull out the toy and lay them on the floor. Each one grabbed a toy and started to play with them. I smiled and walked to the kitchen, and started to cook my self a hamburger.
After I got done with the hamburger I ate it and went to the living room.

"Alright guys time for your diner." I said I grab some bowels that were in the cupboards and filled each with food and water. Then I places them on the ground for each of them.

"Alright before I go to bed I going to put a doggie door on so you guys can go to the bathroom and you don't wake me up." I said I grabbed the doggie door and got to work. After 2 hour I finally got it in. I walk back to the living room and saw that they were all done.

"Alright guys if you need to go to the bathroom theres the doggie door is open." I said as I walk up the stairs and went to my room, I changed into my PJs and went to bed.

----------------------------------------

Alright chapter 2 done and let's just say that is took my all week to get this chapter done

Words : 1759