Letters from the past

Start from the beginning

-Minerva McGonagall

"What should we do?" Hermione said as she turned towards her wife with big eyes.

Pansy giggled and put a hand on Hermione's cheek pulling her in for a soft kiss, brushing a stray piece of her wife's hair behind her ear. Then looked lovingly into her eyes and said.

"We're going back to Hogwarts"

...

"DRACO AND HARRY MALFOY-POTTER OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT"

Hermione and Pansy had been standing outside of the boy's house for 10 minutes in the sunny cold of early morning France.

Thanks to the two couples massive amounts of wealth hadn't been hard to build incredibly large houses directly next to each other, each just a minutes walk from the beautiful European ocean. Harry and Draco had gone for just a two story mansion with a deep blue roof and thousands of windows, while Hermione and Pansy had a house that resembled a castle like mansion with multiple fountains and all the dramatic flair the two girls could add with their combined personalities.

Now, the two wives were waiting outside of their friends house in the cold. They only had their fluffy jackets keeping them warm. Pansy's was an emerald green and reached the middle of her shin with hazel coloured buttons going up her chest while heroines was white and reached just under her knees with a silky ribbon tying it up around her middle.

Pansy had actually designed most of the clothes the two girls wore, she loved her clothing line. She had worked so hard, day and night for an entire year designing and stitching until she reached the top. Now her brands name was nearly as big as both Chanel and Gucci put together. Pansy smiled as memories began to pass behind her eyes.

...

Hermione and Pansy had actually met again when Pansy was just starting out in the small shop she had rented in Paris. She was speaking with Draco just outside her shop during her lunch break, when two figures walked out of a book shop two stores over.

The girl was carrying a small bag of books while she laughed at the boy who was carrying what must've been her own books she was making him carry for he did not exactly look happy he was holding the books.

The girl looked around her early twenties with honey brown hair that reached the middle of her back falling into waves as it spilled out of her grey beanie. She was about average height and walked with as much elegance and poise as the pure bloods many had grown up with yet she also moved with good nature and happiness radiated from her as though she was the sun itself.

Suddenly the woman looked up and her hazelnut brown eyes caught Pansy's. Realisation washed over Pansy Parkinson. The two parties had spoken awkwardly at first but made plans to meet up later to tell their stories and so they did.

Pansy and Draco explained how they had run from England almost instantly after the war, since everyone had turned on them. Pansy was starting her clothing line and Draco was looking for a business partner but all the witches and wizards in France had turned him down due to his surname and the story is carried.

They had been worried Harry and Hermione would curse at them or something because of the part they took in the war but they did nothing of the sort. They sat and listened with kindness and understanding in their eyes that Pansy almost cried.

Harry and Hermione then explained why they were in France. The two had fled from England a year after the war together. Harry had found out that Dumbledore and Molly, Ron and Ginny had been using all matter of illegal potions and spells on both Harry and Hermione.

Later Harry discovered this when he went to his doctors after Ginny had forgotten to renew both the love and obedience potions she was drugging him with. He began to become suspicious of Hermione's actions now. He discovered she had the same spells and potions on her and Ron had been being abusive and hurting the poor girl. When Harry found that out he removed the drugs on the girl he saw as his sister and they ran away (but not before Harry left a nasty surprise in the form of a baby mandrake for Ron to discover when he returned home).

The rest was history, Hermione and Draco became business partners and their company grew so big it was now a house hold name. They were responsible for building and running the most famous resorts, hotels, concert halls, charities, museums, restaurants and practically everything under the sun.

Pansy's brand grew so big, thanks to the mystery behind who was behind the brand and her beautiful designs that were worn by Queens, politicians, actresses and anyone with a platform.

Harry now wrote books (much to Hermione's delight) and was a successful novelist and his books would most likely go down in history with lord of the rings, of mice and men and countless other classics.

Eventually, Hermione and Pansy got together after a year of being friends. As did Draco and Harry, in fact about 2 months after Draco and Harry started to date the four of them decided to have a joint wedding on their private beach after their houses were built. And it had been beautiful.

...

But now 7 years later, she still couldn't help but laugh when she heard Draco's sleepy voice come from the other side of the wooden door as Harry began to unlock it.

"It's 8 in the bloody morning, just phsyco paths wake up before 8am."

Hermione was bouncing slightly in her shoes as she showed the letter to Harry when he opened the door. The man she considered her brother ran a hand through his messy hair and showed his own letter.

"We're going back."