CH: 1 Assassins 🗡🔫

Y/N- Sama woke up it's morning and breakfast is ready your mom and brother waiting for you. Said my maid rem.

I woke up byy brigh sunshine and warm morning. I rab my eyes gently .
Ohayo rem I said giving her little smile.

Ohayo Y/N-sama she replied. I prefer your bath and clothes.

Arigatou I said getting up. I come to bathroom and take warm shower. Then wear clothes black shirt with black short and black thigh and shoes.
I make my hair in ponytail and put makeup on face. I come to hall. And see my mom and brother waiting for me.

Took you long enough said chuuya looking at me then smiles.

Hai I was having good sleep so what have in breakfast I ask sitting in middle.

Umm it's F/F said rem.

Affer we done breakfast my mom said so Y/N I have mission for you .

Umm yeah what mission I have today I ask.

You have to eliminate noble named esdeath she lived in tanburn. Yeah in our country she have lots of guard .she illegally making people there slave and sold them to good price. Some people killed byy her black knight giving us 5 billion berry to kill her so I take offer .what you want to say ask mom putting hand on chin and stair me.

Umm onii-chan I have another mafia mission so I can't take it said chuuya practicing.

I laugh no need to concern that much I'm taking this mission it's give us lots of money and we are assassins we won't let mission go easily we work for money no matter who gives us and why?? As long as they paid good I do whatever . I lay on coach.

Yeah that's point so I'm going I have meeting with black knight and meet my friend too byy Y/N chuuya mom waved.

Yeah okaa-san be careful me and chuuya yelled.

So chuu what doing na I ask.

I'm training I have chat with mori to
He said staring me.

Ohh I see my younger brother growing wow you look superb hot anyone fall for you I tease bringing my face so close to him.

He blushed and Sutter u-urusai baka it's not like that.

Huh really I can't believe I said with smirk.

He lay on coach and relaxed . I sigh and rab his hair and continue listening music.

So onii-chan be safe on mission.

Awe my kawai nii nii don't worry I'm.

Fine he said and get up.

I clean my katana.
I'm going take care he said and kiss my cheek and ran away.

He grown up I laughing mumbled.

So let's check where she hiding in tanbarn. I ride on my white horse I named her lily. After long ride in mountains I'm waiting for my BFF touka fukawa.
I sit on tree eating sandwiches. After half hour later I hear footsteps I don't even need to turn and see who this person?? It's none other than touka.
You're late touka I said jumping from tree.

I'm on mission did you wait long she ask.

No just arrived few minutes later I said dusting my clothes.

She patted my back and said I gather all information about esdeath she living in mountains area.

But where I ask.

She on snow land surround byy lots of guard so want my company ask touka.

No I'm fine byy myself so have any rumors about ourselves I ask.

Yeah you know you're very famous in tanbarn bcoz of your red eyes .you know it's very unique eyes and filled by blood it's osm said touka hugging me tightly take care babe..

( A/N : it's how you look in this stories )

Yeah you too I said hugging back.

I sit on horse have safe journey yelled touka waving me.

Yep I .
So I need to go snow land and kill her but first I need make plan how to go inside without go in trouble .
Think Y/N uggg fine first I kill guard who guard her then I kill her.

I start going faster and 1 hour later arrived at snow land.

i hide my face and see cave surround byy lots of guard. I threw sleeping gas at them. And they start sleeping I tie every guard and went on cave. I walk examine trap and found esdeath.

She sitting on chairs and said oh so you're the one who have death wish. We start fighting it's so dangerous fight after I hardly manage to get up. I ride on my horse and went to forest to treat my wounds. Damn it's hurt. I lay on tree and see a girl with red hair and green eyes jumping from rock and gathering herb. It's rare to see red hair she gorgeous too but I should ask her to treat me or not I think.

She see me and walk towards tree you're bleeding let me help you.

No don't take another step if you I kill you I said glaring at her.

But she gives me warm smile I can't leave injure people.

Kami-sama she angel I thought and nodded my head and give small smile saying you can do it.

Yeah she said and take me to her bar.
She wiped my blood on hand and put some herb who cure wounds and wrap my hands with bandage.

So when you get that much wounds she ask.

I'm on mission and got hurt I replied checking my hand she really good in this stuff my wounds won't hurt.

What job you doing she ask.

If I tell her I'm assassins she regrets treating me but I don't wanna lie to Person who treated me kindly.

I'm assassins I said..

Huh what she said and give me another smile you're amazing .

I was shocked she won't scare .i stare her this girl so kind.

BTW I'm shirayuki.

I'm Y/N L/N .

Huh you have nice name let's be friend she ask.

I nodded my head umm y-yuki there anything I help you with I have lots of time left. I wanna see how she lives happily having so much trouble I want to help this girl.

Umm if you insist you can help me find herb .

Okk then I'm I said.

Y/N Im running bar. 

Yeah yeah Ms. Perfect I said laughing.

Huh umm y/n your eyes are red it's unique and you're so beautiful she said staring me.

I blush u-urusai your the one to talk.

It's how we meet and become friends.