Chapter 1: Transmigrated

Shenghua high school campus forum has a very popular post.

Jian Yunnao, a piano talent in senior three of Shenghua high school, fell down the stairs and hurt his hand. He may never be able to play the piano in the future.

After some time, there were countless posts, and everyone expressed regret and blessing.

However, somebody suddenly gave everyone a surprise.

[You don't know, Jian Yunnao didn't fall down accidentally, but was pushed down by his sister, Jian Yiling! As sure as a gun!]

After reading the post, people started gossiping.

For a while, the screen was full of abuse.

[Is Jian Yiling really so vicious?]

[Oh my God, this is terrible! Even other people can't do such a vicious thing, not to mention this is his own sister! 】

[I have known for a long time that Jian Yiling is not easy to get along with, and acts like she is superior all day , but I didn't expect that she was so vicious that she even harmed her own family]

[I have always thought that Jian Yiling is vicious. It seems that my premonition is not wrong at all]

[such a person actually lives in our school , it's really terrible. Let's transfer school quickly, so she doesn't harm us any more.]

[come on, if you want Jian Yiling to quit school, please like my post for the school to see! 】

At this moment, Jian Yiling became the target of public criticism.

Less than half an hour later, this post was liked more than 500 times, directly becoming the most popular reply.

At this time, Jian Yiling, the creator of this commotion, is recovering from the surprise of being transmigrated into a book.

Jian Yiling, who lived in the Research Institute as a child and engaged in medical research, had never read a novel before. Most of her reading was academic research reports.

Until a few days ago, an intern in the graduate school came to her with a romance novel. The supporting actress in the book had the same name and surname as her. She also recommended her to read the novel. She said that she would read papers and reports all day long. It was too boring to do research. She should have some entertainment to relax.

Jian Yiling read the novel, in which Jian Yiling, the charachter with the same name as her, was born with a golden spoon.

Jian is a big family.

The patriarch of the Jian family, that is, Jian Yiling's grandfather, has retired. The present business of the Jian family is in the hands of Jian Shuo and his two younger brothers.

The three brothers have their own strengths. The eldest brother and the second brother are both business prodigies, while the third brother chose to go into politics.

Jian Yiling is the only girl in her generation. She has three brothers and five cousins.

However, Jane Yiling in the book is a very bad tempered person. She is rebellious, arrogant and paranoid. She has offended many people, even her family members.

She did a lot of stupid things because of the man she loves.

Her parents and brothers abandoned her. She died alone in the hospital ward at the age of 22.

The moment she transmigrated to is a turning point in Jian Yiling's life.

She and her elder brother Jian Yunnao, who is two years older than herself, had a dispute over the matter of Mo Shiyun.

During the quarrel, Jian yunnao stumbled and fell down the stairs.

When Jian yunnao fell down the stairs, he bumped into the glass ornaments placed at the entrance of the stairs. The glass was broken on the ground, and numerous small pieces of glass were embedded in the palm of Jian yunnao.

Jian Yunnao learned piano as a child, and now he has made some achievements.

If his hand is destroyed, so is the future.

Jian Yiling didn't push Jian yunnao, but he insisted that she did.

Jian Yiling tries to explain, but everyone obviously believes in Jian Yunnao because her attitude is not very good at ordinary times.

Everyone agreed that Jian Yiling, who pushed Jian Yunnao, was evil in mind and did something wrong without repentance.

Being wronged and not trusted by her family, Jian Yiling rebel more and more.

In fact, although the original Jian Yiling has a somewhat bad temper, her heart is not bad.

However, after this incident, Jian Yiling became more and more crooked, unwilling to tell her real thoughts, and became rebellious.