CHAPTER 57 PART III

Start from the beginning

She said happily "my champion, on time for the grand finale." she moved aside showing Jim "here. For your efforts, I give you the honor of finishing him."

He growled lightly before charging at the trollhunter, drawing out his dagger. Jim groaned in fear and readied for impact, and as if in a split second, Angor moved his dagger towards Morgana punching her away. Shocking them all "witch! I'm no one's pawn!"

She yelled in disbelief "you! What did you tell him?" she threw Jim aside before charging at Angor.

He said to her "the boy reminded me who I fight for!"

She sent a beam of energy towards him "you fight for me!"

Elizabeth grew dizzy as her head hung low, her amulet was close to being broken in half, Marc noticed this "Liz, Liz? You gotta stay with us for a little longer!"

Blinky said to her "you must stand strong, for a little while longer!"

She groaned as it felt as though the world had begun to spin, the amount of chaos being used eliminated the balance.

Jim got up and summoned his sword roaring as he charged towarda Morgana. Angor grabbed her and Jim drove his sword both through her and Angor, he looked up in fear and realisation as to what he had done and backed away, Angor assured him "well played, hunter"

She had a maniacal look on her face as she spoke "you think that toy can kill me?" she yelled "I am no troll. I can't be killed!" she summoned daylight in front of her.

He called out "Daylight!"

She shttered the sword into nothingness and shouted as she gathered power into her hands "die trollhunters!"

"NO!" he jumped in front of them taking the blast, he screamed in pain before falling down.

Elizabeth shouted as she watched in horror "Jim!"

Morgana laughed at the sight, Angor looked around him and called out to Claire "trollhunter, the staff!"

Claire looked down and called out "Azazazuth kinekh thoon!" jumping through a portal she appeared in front of Morgana , she created a portal behind her and began trying to push her through, with the help of Angor as he tried to pull her in.

Morgana cackled "the eternal night is here!"

She used all the power she could muster as she tried to push Morgana through, as Morgana destroyed Angor, Claire had no choice but to tackle Morgana into the portal.

Marc watched in horror "CLAIRE, NO!" her magic was gone and they all fell down.

"Claire!" Blinky called out.

They were hoping for her to appear, and the slither of darkness was just enough, Marc ran towards her as he saw her trying to break through but Morgana was pulling her in. "Grab my hand!" he reached out and held onto it tightly.

She called out seeing as there was only one way out of this, glancing at Liz, she earned a hesitant nod "Toby!" she threw her staff towards him "destroy the staff!"

Aaarrrgghh grabbed the staff and yelled "wingman!"

"Right behind you!" he jumped up and threw his hammer down "My, turn!"

With the destruction of the staff, Morganas magic weakened as she retreated into the shadow realm letting Claire go. Marc quickly pulled her out and shielded her from the bright liht coming from the portal, as the explosion ended they looked around them gasping as they saw the speckles of light.

Blinky said happily "Morgana's chaos has finally been defeated."

Marc chuckled lightly and said to her "all because of you"