MaTh TeAcHeR

6th grade math teacher. She who shall not be named. For many reasons you shall not know. Lettuce start with a nickname for her, she shall be called.. "The not so Goody math teacher" shortened: Goody. Alright once we got that out of the way i shall begin with my story, dream of her. I had two so i will share them with you. Once upon a dream ago i was in Goodys house. Why? I really have no clue. I was sitting in her kitchen with her and one of my best friends.. Let's call her mm Lil. Okay. I was sitting with them in the kitchen talking about Goodys birthday and i remembered that i got her a Friendlys icecream cake that i was going to give her so i got up and found two freezers in her house side by side. "Two freezers?" As i thought to myself. I opened both of them and got out the cake then walked back into the kitchen and gave her the cake. Lil and i sang happy birthday to her while she had a huge smile on her face which was odd because people usually thought she was mean. (Depends on what way you think of her) we ate the cake and then the dream was over. It was a really odd one. Why i had it? No idea. Now lets move onto the second dream. This dream really scared me because my pyschic feelings came into place and it really happened. Well some of it did. My dream was about me sitting on my bus and reading a book or doing my homework but then loosing track of time and missing my bus stop. Which did happen. Once i missed the bus stop i would see my math teacher in her bathing suit (dear goodness am i right? Imagine that) and she was holding a watering hose on one hand to water her plants and a cigarret on the other. Smoking it. It was a spring or summer day back then. After i had that dream that did happen to me partly, i missed my bus while reading my book and my brother didn't even tell me! (What nerve he has). Anyways those were about my math teacher, still miss her because she was amazing! Even if she was mean id still like her.
The End.