Part 1: The Introduction

Start from the beginning

Soldiers: *all look at Xecstasy nervously*

Xecstasy: *looks at the Island licking his lips while giggling*

*meanwhile on the Moby Dick, the Flagship of the WhiteBeard Pirates, it's a nice sunny day in calm waters*

*A young man with black hair, and orange hat, and black shorts walks by. His name is Portgas D. Ace, 2nd Commander of the WB Pirates*

Ace: *stretches* Man. Talk about a boring day.

*A tall man with blonde hair and a pineapple shaped head walks to him. He's Marco, the 1st Division Commander of the WB Pirates. Right by Marco is a giant tan muscular man wearing armor. He is Jozu, the 3rd Division Commander of the WB pirates*

Marco: Let's enjoy it while we can. There won't be many days in our futures where we'll get to enjoy weather this nice. All we need is you trying to kill pops and the day is complete.

Ace: What's that supposed to mean?

Jozu: Well you've done it so much in such a short period of time it's actually kinda funny.

Ace: *groans but then smiles and let's out a small chuckle* I guess you're right. It is kinda funny how much has changed since then.

*A giant old man with a pointy mustache was sitting in a chair with medic equipment around him and nurses tending to him while watching the others. He is Edward Newgate, or WhiteBeard, Captain of the WhiteBeard Pirates*

WhiteBeard: *chuckles* Those kids. Let's hope this crew remains strong when I'm gone.

*meanwhile in the kitchen, a few more members were hanging out, along with a tall obese tan man eating cherry pies named Marshall D. Teach, part of Whitebeard's 2nd Division, and a tall man with a small black beard and a chef outfit named Thatch, the 4th Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates*

Teach: *chows down on the pies* Zyhahahahaha! There's nothing better in the world than these pies! More Thatch!

Thatch: If you say so, but why not try something different? How about some meat?

Teach: Bleh! Not a fan of it. *continues eating*

*suddenly, a transponder snail rings and Thatch picks it up quickly*

Thatch: This is Thatch...

Snail: S.O.S!!! THIS IS FLYMORS OF THE THUNDERBUST PIRATES!!!! WE'RE CURRENTLY ON KEYLISK ISLAND AND WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!! HELP US!!!!

Thatch and Teach: *both are shocked about what they heard and both rush out to their captain*

Thatch: Pops! The Thunderbust's seem to be in trouble!

Ace, Marco, and Jozu: *shocked*

WhiteBeard: *grabs the transponder snail* What's going on?

Flymors: THERE'S FLESH MONSTERS ATTACKING THE ISLAND!!! WE CAN'T HOLD THEM OFF!!! *grunts* N-NO!!! STAY BACK!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

*loud crunching noises could be heard over the snail before communications were cut*

Ace, Marco, Jozu, Thatch, and Teach: *all remain shocked*

WhiteBeard: Flymors! Come in! *looks down in anger gripping his fists*

Nurses: Please calm down Captain. *try to keep his equipment on*

*meanwhile back at Keylisk Island, some areas were on fire and in the main town, the Thunderbust Pirates were trying to fight off Xecstasy the best they could*

Thunderbust Pirates: *a few try shooting Xecstasy with their guns*

Xecstasy: *The bullets go through him as he creates a giant flesh arm that smashes them to the ground*