Our Secret February Part 8

Start from the beginning

Scoffing Coralina attempted to pull her arms out of his grip, "I can assure you we aren't friends.  Now get the fuck off me," she hissed.

Humming he eyed her beer soaked top, "I don't think so sweetheart.  Looks like I just found my next drink," he laughed before sucking wet kisses down her chest, lapping up the beer.  Struggling she screamed for half a second before the guy was ripped off her and her brother and Pope were standing in front of her asking if she was okay.  

Blinking Coralina breathed in several times, "I'm okay.  I'm okay," she repeated more for herself then them.  "John B, he's gonna kill him," Pope stated, gesturing. 

"Fuck," John B mumbled before hauling JJ off the now very bloody and bruised boy who'd touched her, "JJ, Dude, blood's hard to get out of the wood," John B commented pulling his friend back.

"JJ," Coralina called quietly.  Hearing her JJ immediately stopped trying to get out of her brother's hold and instead turned to her.  Yanking his arm out of John B's hand he was standing in front of her a second later, "You okay?" he asked.  Nodding she attempted to smile before wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him.  

Furrowing his brow at his best friend and sister John B shook his head before turning to address the party, "Alright.  Listen up fellow Pogues; we've had a situation.  Now we don't care who he came with but someone needs to take responsibility and get him the fuck off of my porch," John B yelled throughout the party, "Before I let JJ drop his ass in the Marsh," John B added, glancing back at his friend who still had his arm around Coralina.  

"Do fucking more then drop his ass into the Marsh," JJ muttered.  

Hearing a throat clear Coralina looked up to see Tommy from the convenience store step forward, "Hey, uh, he came with me.  My cousin from the mainland," he told them hesitantly. 

Nodding John B told him to get him off their property.  "Yeah, I'm really sorry guys," Tommy apologized, "Coral free slushes, Dude, whenever you want," he promised as he hauled his cousin up.

"Thanks Tommy," Coral acknowledged the gesture with a small smile.  "Coral Bug you sure you're okay?" John B asked, looking at his sister still wrapped around JJ.  "Yeah.  It just happened really fast.  One minute he was touching my ass and then the next his face was practically down my shirt," she replied.

"JB, Dude, you should've let me beat his face in," JJ grumbled.  "Oh, let me see your hand," Coral exclaimed pulling his right hand up to inspect it, "Fucking Christ JJ.  Your hand needs to be cleaned up," Coral admonished, "Come on.  I need to change my shirt anyway," she said pulling him along behind her.  

"Um, those are two things to be done separately," she heard John B yell after them as they disappeared into the house.  

After washing JJ's hand in the kitchen sink she wrapped a towel around it before grabbing the first aid kit and pulling him back towards her bedroom.  "Where's the key?" she asked, looking at the new lock he'd installed on her door.  "Right pocket," he answered laughing as she fished it out of his pocket.  

Pulling him inside she closed and relocked her door from the inside before pulling her beer soaked shirt off.  Turning around she realized it soaked through to her bra.  Groaning she pulled that off too dropping it with her shirt to wash tomorrow.  "Damn I think my birthday wish is about to come through," JJ said eyeing her, before remembering what happened, "Oh shit Coral that's probably totally bad timing."

Shrugging Coral climbed onto her bed straddling his waist, "I mean it's certainly something I'd rather not remember so if you'd like to replace the memory with a new one I'm all for it," she told him licking her lips.  "You sure, Babygirl," JJ whispered studying her eyes.  Biting her lip she nodded before his lips came down along her neck.