when i looked back up i saw my mom's shocked expression.

"that kid, has got, money—" she said, looking around the house in thought. "damn."

i laughed, "maybe. he always pays when we go out to eat or get something. even when i have the money he doesn't let me pay."

"kenma, honey. i'm so happy for you. kuroo sounds like an amazing guy," she congratulated, hugging me tightly.

"he is. . . thanks, mom."

when she pulled away i went into my room, and lied down in my bed. i was excited for the moments to come.

' it was time. i wore a black hoodie with black ripped jeans and red vans. my hair was down and i was anxiously walking around the house.

my mom was scrimmaging through her purse, pulling out a wad of money and handing it to me.

"if he's gonna be rich, you are too," she said, winking. she left me be, and right that second the doorbell rang.

i stuck the money in my pocket, along with my phone and opened the door.

kuroo was there, in a white t-shirt and black jeans. he was smiling, and leaning against the doorframe.

"well, don't you look beautiful," he said, looking at me up and down.

i blushed and slapped his arm, "shut up."

i closed the door to my house and walked to the front yard, kuroo at my heel.

"how are we gonna get to the mo. . ." i stopped asking, already getting my answer when i saw a motorcycle parked in front of my house.

"o-oh no, no no no," i said, shaking my finger at the bike.

kuroo frowned, "you're scared of riding on bikes?"

i nodded, "what if you lose balance? or i fly off?"

kuroo smiled, "i've been riding a motorcycle since i was 15. i learned how to myself. and you won't fly off, just hold onto me very tightly."

i nodded, still uncertain. i had to listen whether i wanted to or not, however, because there is no other way for us to get there. "okay, that'll do."

kuroo smiled at me, "good. just trust me, okay? the last thing i'd do is put you in danger. i promise you that you'll be safe."

i nodded, "okay, kuroo. i trust you."

he mounted the bike, without a helmet, might i add. i reluctantly got on, hugging him tightly and shutting my eyes. right after, we were zooming past houses. i slowly opened my eyes, seeing all the colours of the world colliding from the speed, seeming like a kaleidoscope of colours. in a few minutes, all the fear i had initially, disappeared.

i started smiling. it all felt so new, considering i have never gone on a motorcycle before. and the fact that my first time was with kuroo. . . it just felt magical. i wonder what rollercosters or other things would feel like if they were with kuroo. no dirtiness intended.

after about another ten minutes of being on the bike, we arrived at the mall. the movie theatres was inside and so was the arcade.

kuroo parked the bike and held my hand as we walked inside the mall, making my heart flutter.