Lost For Words and Faked Confidence

Start from the beginning

"Sure..." Ron drawled awkwardly as Harry pours him a cup of juice, Luna arrives at the table wearing a hat that bears an uncanny resemblance to a real lion.

"Hello, everyone. You look dreadful, Ron." Luna told him. Ron nods grimly while lifts his glass. Luna turns to Harry.

"He's just nervous, he'll be right," I said to Luna with a smile.

"Is that why you just put something in his cup. Is it a tonic?" The tiny vial of Felix Felicis glints in Harry's palm.

"Don't drink that, Ron!" Hermione said, but Ron's frozen in mid-sip, looking at Harry's palm too. Quickly, he gulps down the rest.

"You could be expelled for that." Hermione told him, but he glances at me, he didn't even open it.

"Dunno what you're talking about." Harry pockets the vial and winks at Luna. Ron rises from his seat.

"C'mon, Harry. We've got a game to win." Ron looked confident. Harry nods as he got out of his seat and winked at me as he and Ron left.

"This should be interesting..." I told Hermione.

"The quaffle is released and the game begins!"

Instantly, Slytherin snatches the Quaffle and rushes en masse toward Gryffindor's end, weaving and passing with wicked skill, culminating in a vicious, slicing shot on goal.

Just when it appears it will clear the hoop, Ron streaks out of nowhere and sends the Quaffle screaming in the opposite direction. Ginny pauses on her broom, stunned.

"Come on, Ginny!" I shouted to her.

Instantly, she rolls backward, jets off and races down her fellow Chasers. Flying in spread formation, Dean on the far wing starts the Quaffle "up the line" until it lands in Ginny's hand.

Pitching herself into a wide slide to avoid a pair of whistling bludgers, she leans recklessly off her broom and whips the Quaffle through the goal untouched.

"Ten points to Gryffindor!"

As the crowd screams for their teams, I sit with my arms crossed besides Hermione, a look of supreme annoyance was on Hermione's face. Harry grins and then jets off.

My head was pressed against the table at dinner as I quietly groan, I was dead tired and just wanted to properly sleep. Gryffindor won the quidditch match today which I was happy about.

"You all right?" Susan asks me from across the table, I slowly lift my head with another small groan and nod slowly.

"You look dreadful," Jackson told me.

"Thanks. I feel it too, I'm calling it a night," I told them as I got out of my chair and dragged my bag from the floor.

I slid the strap on to my shoulder and wave to my friends as I sluggishly walk away.

"You okay Celia?" Harry asked as he rose from his seat, it took me a moment to look in his direction. I went to say something, but my knees gave out and I collapsed.

"Oh!" He shouts as he caught me, "not good, very not good," Harry pulls me to my feet before picking me up and carrying me out of the hall.

"Best get you to Madam Pomfrey," he told me as I rolled my head to his chest and groan in reply.

(Harry pov)

"She's not looking too flash, Potter, she's in for a rough night," Madam Pomfrey says as she poured something into a cup.