CHAPTER 14:Simply rhetorical

Start from the beginning

"Okay, the van is ready let's go!!", Gyehyeon said, going outside first.

They stopped by Starbucks to buy a drink and were swarmed by paparazzi's everywhere,
annoying Mr.Birthday boy who just wants to order his Iced Americano.

Dongheon and Gyehyeon tried pushing them away, before Minchan goes haywire and accidentally kills someone.

When everyone's orders were taken by the cashier who became very cautious when Minchan's eyes were written with "anger".

It got worse when they were waiting for their orders, because some fanboys decided it would be fine to lift Kangmin's dress and take a picture.

Yongseung was the first one to break, to everyone's surprise.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FINE?!", He screamed.

"What if I take a picture of your underwear too? Don't answer that it's a fucking rhetorical question", He added.

When their drinks arrived, they went back to the van and headed to the castle, no more rest stops.

As expected, the vampires throw another fancy party, but this time, there weren't only 13 of them.

They invited a few more vampires to celebrate with.

"Wow! Minchan you are right, human you is as handsome as you", a female vampire giggled, holding Minchan's arm, and cooed when she saw Kangmin.

"You must be Kangmin, I'm Alesha, Lee Minchan's friend and the girl over there is Maya, my girlfriend", She introduced.

Maya saw them and held up her punch to say hello.

Looks like this party isn't going to be so bad.

When it was lunch time, they took their seats and it started floating along with everything.

Minchan's birthday was never this fancy before and it felt weird, but in a good way.

Presents were stacked up on the ground near the fountain, it was separated into two, for him, and for his vampire self.

Chan himself was greeting some more guests, and one of them had a pet dragon.

A pet dragon.

This party is either going to become ashes or the total opposite.

Games have started and it was typical vampire games that Verivery somehow can keep up with.

In the end Gyehyeon and Yongseung took the glory in winning most of the games.

Then after that, a magic show was performed by Chan's friend who is a magician.

But this one involved real magic, He even summoned broomsticks for the birthday celebrants to ride on to.

Minchan obviously owned the one with the cat on the end.

"Okay birthday boys, it's time for a quick voyage together", Youngbae mentioned as the two climbed up their respective broomsticks and held on tight.

The human found it tricky at first but eventually got the hang of it.

The view from above was gorgeous, and this came from a person with the fear of heights.

"How is it?", Chan asked.

"It's actually pretty fun", He replied.

Their voyage ended when a wolf howled and pranced for the broomsticks.

"We need to go, you first I'll try to keep them away", Chan said.

Minchan nodded and did as told.