The First Meeting

It's Friday night.

When all the young people are out partying in clubs and bars, a college student wearing a name tag as Porsche is stuck inside his aunt's cafe serving coffee and pastries to customers. While his fellow college students are seen wearing the latest trendy and designer clothes, he is wearing his old server uniform while clearing the table of the customers who just left.

"Are you sure you're okay alone?" His aunt asked him while preparing her things.

He nods. "Sure." He doesn't talk much. He is focused on clearing the table, making sure it's clean.

"Close the shop at exactly 12 o' clock and make sure to lock the doors before you leave. I'll go ahead. Your uncle is waiting."

He nods again as his aunt leaves.

After washing the dishes, drying them up, and putting it back to the drawers, Porsche took out his netbook from his bag. It's 11 PM on the clock. Customers don't flock by this time anymore. It's a perfect time for him to finish the research paper of his classmate in exchange for an amount enough for him to buy the school books of his little brother.

After adding two paragraphs, he's finally done. He looked at the clock, it reads 11:57; he stood up from his seat and walked towards the door. He was pulling the roll down window of the shop when he heard a gunshot. It was loud. He looked at the street behind him. It meant that the gun was shot near the area.

Kinn pointed his gun and fired again to the men following him.

"Fuck!" He missed again. But it gave him time to run away from them.

Kinn couldn't believe how his night turned into. He was just having fun at the party earlier with his friends before he was attacked by unknown men and now he's running for his dear life. Fuck the bodyguards! He thought. He's alone versus these unknown men. Where are the bodyguards when he needed them?

He continued running until he reached an alley. He made a quick glance at the alley, looking for a place where he can hide. He saw an open coffee shop. He quickly ran towards it and went inside.

"Sir, we're already closed!" The staff outside shouted at him.

Inside the shop, he looked for a corner where he can hide. But the shop was small, and the only place where he can hide is the small pantry. It looked like a small part of his walk-in wardrobe but it's not the time to be particular.

"Sir, we're already closed!" The staff repeated after following him.

He turned to the staff and put his index finger to his lips. "Sshh..." He told the staff before getting inside the pantry.

Porsche was stunned when he saw the gun in the other hand of the man who went in the coffee shop. The man opened the door of the pantry and locked himself inside.

This smells trouble. He just heard a gunshot a while ago and now this unknown man with a gun is hiding inside the pantry. If his aunt finds about this tomorrow, he'll be done.

The man was followed by a group of men wearing black suits. They're in the alley and two of them went inside the shop to look for the man. They looked like the gangsters Porsche watched in a Korean drama.

"Sorry. We're closed already."