QUICK DISCLAIMER

hi!
Thanks for popping into my short fanfic, it's a great pleasure to have you here!

So as you may have read in the description, my fanFICTION is going to be based on some historical events (and also some MADE_UP_EVENTS). 

I just really want you guys to know that it isn't, and wasn't my intention to offend or hurt(i didn't do that didn't i? :'( ) anyone (if it does), and the story really contains no political opinions of any sort. IF there are any, please think of them as a tool to make the flow of the story a bit easier for me, and they are not any bit related to my own opinions. 

Also: there might be some wrong spelling or grammar, hehehe. The historical facts that might appear are literally the result of a few rough online searches, so they might not all be true; i'm writing romance, not history. So if there's anything that feels wrong, feel free to tell me or point it out! I'll make sure to change it:))))

Sorry; it's my first time writing fanfiction, so I'm kind of scared and nervous at the same time AHHHHHHH

oops

ANYWAYS, please move on to the next chapter, and leggo! I love ya!

P.S. Also, if you are interested, I recommend reading some other stuff on Wattpad or anywhere else about the Romanovs, it'll help in comprehension of this story! :)