𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

Start from the beginning

    "Oh, alright." He says softly, and just like that, the once relaxing and calm air was shifting into a slow storm.

    It didn't take long for me to get ready though, knowing I would get my hair and make up done once we get into the arena anyway.

    "Ready to go?" I ask Harry once I emerge from the bathroom, he was sitting on the edge of the bed, going through his phone, he turns to me the second he heard me, smiling, and nodding in response.

    We exit the hotel room, hand in hand, and meet everyone in the lobby.

    Helene instantly eyes Harry & I's intertwined hands, and shoots me a smirk. Mitch smiles widely at Harry, giving him a pat on the back.

    We eventually get into the vans, leaving the hotel and making our, well my dreadful, journey to the arena. The drive to the arena wasn't long, you could instantly hear the screams of the crowd that were waiting outside the arena.

    Harry instantly lights up at this, his smile growing bigger as we approach, whereas my heart starts to beat faster, and my breathing starts to constrict, not again.

    I tried to remain calm, pushing down my anxiety to the deepest part of my brain, but that could only hold for a few hours.

    We make it into the arena, the screams only getting louder as we exit the car, but it was soon silenced as we entered the arena, making our way to our respective dressing rooms. Harry however, decides to take me into his dressing room, pushing me on the couch, straddling me.

    "Harry what-" I was cut off by his lips, his soft lips that manage to make me forget about the anxiety I have for tonight's show. The kiss was slow, and passionate, almost as if he was careful, as if he didn't want to push me too far.

    "I could feel your nerves, angel." He spoke softly, as he pulls away, placing his forehead on mine. I open my eyes to see his laced with concern, and worry.

    "I'll be fine." I assure him, even though it was me who needed reassuring. I won't be, but he doesn't need to worry about me.

    "McKenna, you're shaking. The second we set foot into the arena I could feel your heart racing, and not in the good way. You don't have to do this." He drops on my side, pulling me into his chest so we were cuddling. His hand on my back was rubbing circles, comforting me.

    "It's a little too late for that, don't you think?" I tried to lighten the mood, this was the first day of his tour, he should feel pumped, excited even, not caring about me.

    He lifts my chin, making me look up at him, he places a kiss on my forehead, "I love you angel."

    We lay in silence for a few minutes, the anxiety I had earlier long gone, but it was only a matter of time before it started to act up again.

    "Kenna! Time for sound- oh." Zoe burst into Harry's dressing room, but stops herself at the sight of Harry & I's curled up body on the couch. I immediately sat up at Zoe's presence, but Harry grabs my waist, pulling me down to cuddle with him some more.

    "I'm afraid not. Kenna has to get to soundcheck, sorry H. Go find Mitch, he'll cuddle with you." Zoe marches to the couch, taking my wrist in her hands and pulling me out the door.

    "You'll do great Angel!" Harry yells as Zoe drags me out of the room, giving my in-ears and pushing me onto the stage.

    She emerges from the door leading backstage, taking a seat on one of the thousands that point to the stage. She sits next to Jeff, both watching the soundcheck.