The First Skädchen Selfie

Hay guys this is the first little story of this book I hope all of you like it.

it's just part 1 I think this story gonna habe 3 parts <3

Mädchen POV

Ringing Ringing Ringing.. Omg It's finally time I sayed completely sleepy to myself the first thing I did was I made the alarm clock off and the light on.

Then I sit down in my bed and realize how empty everything felt without David.

Because I had to leave him for casting and the eventual shooting for Riverdale and had to fly from Los Angeles to Vancouver.

Now I was alone in a huge hotel room where about 6 other people would fit in, but the percentages insisted that while I was in Vancouver, That I feel good, and get everything what I want but honestly I like this I get everything for free this is actually very nice

But now all that was important was to come on time for the casting and hopefully get a place in Riverdale.

I really want to play Alice Cooper she's very badass and she would do everything for her kids and family.

The only thing I still know about her is that she has a husband and two children, and on Elm Street lives the one Red Door has the rest about Alice she tells me at casting.

I love castings they are always so exciting but through them can get a lot of great experiences, and learns especially extremely nice people I know it still from Witches if east end.

This series was so great since I have learned friends for life for example:

-Joana
-Rachel
-Jenna

They have grown so close to my heart even though it is almost 4 years ago when the last season Appeared. but we are still good friends to this day

I hope that I will quickly make friends there, but I don't think that will be a problem.
-----
I looked at her clock again and realized that it was already 6:15am and I have to go to the casting in an hour" oh divorce it's already 6:15am I have to hurry now but so I don't come too late"

I made my bed, scrambled through my suitcase and grabbed a baby blue blouse and matching a blue jacket.

What came to mind then was that Alice always wears pros, so I then stuck a mother-of-pearl gold colored to my jacket.

Then I went to the bathroom shower myself , brushing my teeth. When I got out of the bathroom I put on my clothes and finished my look with a Necklace.

Then I scrambled again in my suitcase and searched for my make-up bag. When I found it , I ran to the mirror. I didn't want to look so cucked, so I did a very subtle make-up.

I brushed my eyelashes, took a little more, and raised my eyebrows, and used a subtle lipstick that it was. "The first impression is always the best I thought"

I looked at the clock by now it was already 7:07am. I only had about 35 minutes left to have breakfast and bag my pag.

In my handbag I always had handkerchiefs, power bank, wallet, hand cream, and a pen in case I had to fill something. Then I put in the stuff I had to take with me to the casting the producers gave me a list so I had an overview of all this.

When I had packed mine in my pocket I took my jacket to my sales school because I am quite small and the others around me are always much bigger I always put on some and also look a little bigger.

Pull the key went off the room locked the door and went down one floor to have breakfast. Now I had about 20 minutes left until I had to leave.

I walked down the stairs that led me directly to the dining room. I went in I was kindly welcomed with a good morning "Good morning" I said of course also prave and went directly to the buffet.

I took cornflakes with pieces of fruit, a jam bread and a cup of cafe. I went to the table and started eating

---
When I was done I took my dishes off the table putting it in a cart and walked out of the dining room. By now it was 8:10am. When I was done I took my dishes off the table putting it in a cart and walked out of the dining room. By now it was 8:10am.

Damn thought to me, but today I'm even 5 minutes on time. In between time I wrote the group I have David, Mina and Sly.

"Mom stands in the reverberated place and waits for the taxi which will bring her to the casting"

But she couldn't write because the taxi came she got in and the taxi drove her to the Casting .

if you like it vote for part 2 thanks <3