The truth 🦋

It had been a couple days since I last hung out with nick, but things were going pretty swell :) if it was a Tuesday when I Jaden came into my room with josh. I was still in bed, I was wearing a black hoodie that had "kill all men 😻" printed on it aswell as some sweats. I groaned trying to not make eye contact with josh. After our whole argument we hadn't talked at all. No joke. It's was now my bed bc I forced josh to move in with Noah so I wouldn't have to see him. Anyway Jaden sat down in my bed with josh, and josh said "y/n I'm so sorry and I know you don't want to here that. I promise nessa made me say that so you would stay away bc she knows that you hate sexist people, it was never my intention and I didn't want to make you upset the only reason I said it was bc nessa was threatening to hurt you" I sat there so speechless. "So bruh- yo basically saying that I freakin stayed away form you for ages forced to stay with Noah and almost killed you for it to all be a false" "pretty much" he said. We sat on the bed and laughed while reflecting on what we had just been through. I love josh as a friend obvi he's always been so sweet. I remember when I was a kid this girl kept calling me names and he would always stand up for me. Then josh began to speak "also I broke up with nessa" "bruh- go you" I said he laughed we all laughed!
Time skip -
That after noon I decided to go on a run. I love running it was always I way to de stress me just me and the wind it was magical. Josh must of seen me out side stretching bc I was soon joined be him jogging with me. I thought to myself. This is perfectly normal, right? Just 2 friends having a good jog. Then that's when it happened. I suddenly felt josh fucking Richards lips against mine.

Joshs pov-
Shit- omg I didn't just do that. But there I was I was kissing the most gorgeous woman I've seen. At first it was awkward bc she wasn't kissing back but then I smiled as I felt her lips kiss back. She started to smile and nod giving me consent to pick her up and place her against the wall we were running past. I picked her up and pinned her against the wall, while passionately kissing her.

Back to y/be POV
He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me deeply and I felt butterflies deep in my stomach. After 30 more seconds of him kissing me we raced home I won! And it was a great way to end that after noon. When we got home I showered got changed and sat in my bed. For some reason I felt guilty. I was thinking of nick and how wonderfully and thoughtful we had been when I fell asleep at his house the way instead of undressing me like one of joshes friends would do he placed me in a seperate bed made me feel confatble and safe. But josh kinda just went for it. He started kissing me out of no where but I liked it. What do I do.