"Alai-wa." Tine try to ignore it and stretch his body, he then take a shower. Today is his last year at University, he already 4th year engineering student, soon he will applied to intern. After a long shower, he put the towel around his waist and about to leave the bathroom, but when he passed by at the mirror, he noticed something at his back. Which is it wasn't there since he was young. He try to look at it more better view and found he was indeed have a red dot at his back, he did try many times to remove it but it cannot be removed.

Finally Tine decided to forget about it and prepare his stuff. He will move near the campus this year because he have to give up this place because it's also far from his campus. He need more time to school so he decided to live at dorm just few walk towards the university. While traveling towards his University, Tine open his Facebook account, a bunch of news feed pop up to his timeline, and after reading those finally he got idea what happen to him, he was so confused first and bit embarrass to himself because it's mean he would probably can bear a child.

Tine turned red, and decided to stop reading it and just focus on getting a new dorm.

This are bit complicated when he arrive there, because the only room available is not a single room. Only for roommate and this is the last room available. It's really hard to get a room because he look very late, and he was considered lucky to find one. But for Tine still it's not good because he never live with someone before. After long thinking, finally Tine decided to take it, anyway he only have to stay there for a year it's not like he will live there permanently.

Tine packed his belongings and move out immediately, luckily he don't have roommate yet, so he still good. After a week of staying at dorm, for Tine it's more convenient because he could easily get home and have more time to studies.

But today was different, he suddenly received a message from his landlord that someone will live with him, and already rent it so it's mean sooner or later he will finally have a roommate. This is what scared Tine the most, because he wasn't used to it.

After thinking many times how he would greet his new roommate, Tine suddenly heard a knock from the door. Tine walk towards the door and said. "Wait a minute." He is only wearing a boxer short that time because he used to it. When he opened the door, he was startled to saw a familiar face. "You what are doing here?" He immediately cover his body with both of his hands. The other guy looked at him up and down before he remove his looks at him. Tine noticed that the guy he hate the most have luggage beside him. "Is that luggage?"

"Are you blind?" The guy said. 

"You're my roommate??" Tine don't want to believe it but it's look like it is. This guy... Tine want to aasked the world that there is a lot of guy why him? This is Sarawat.. his ex. Tine scratched his head before deciding to put a clothes on. But while doing that he forgot something.. his back was facing Sarawat so Sarawat notice that Tine change a lot, his skin become more whiter and look softer, he also found that Tine got a dot at his back which mean he also experience what other experience, and Tine was 1 of the 10% who have chance to get pregnant. There is a glimpse of smile release at Sarawat face before entering the room. Tine said after putting his clothes on. "Why does it has to be you."

"Same question stupid why it has to be my ex boyfriend." Sarawat said and walk towards his own bed. He put his luggage on it before he sat there and remove his shoes. Tine somehow feel angry and sad. He actually still haven't moved on to Sarawat, Sarawat is his first boyfriend, and first partner. He don't know what happen but after being a relationship with him just a month, they end up breaking up each other. Maybe because he was too sensitive that time, and he don't want to get hurt more.. he was so jealous to Sarawat childhood friend that he knew she has feeling for Sarawat. It was Pam. His love crushed like a sand when he knew Pam liked Sarawat for very long time. "I hate you and still haven't forgive you."