Jughead pulled her in for a hug. " I know," he said.

"Jug" Archie said.

Jughead put up his hand waving him over. "You and Rob take Betts home," he said.

Archie frowned. He really wanted to be part of the action, but he will do anything Jughead asks of him. "Okay" he said as he pointed to Rob.

"Fangs and Pea look around the place to see if you see anything that she left here." Jughead said. "Toni and Cheryl, you're with me," he adds.

"Oh goodie, I'm ready to play." Toni smirked.

Jughead kisses Betty one more time as she gets on the back of Archie's bike. Then watch as both Rob and him ride off. He turns to the others. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"I was born ready," Toni said, laughing.

They all walk inside and hear someone yelling. Jughead walks in the door where the sound is coming from first.

"Fuck" she said when she saw the Serpents entering the room.

"HI" jughead smiled.

Toni walked over and uncuffed the cuffs from the bed with the key she found on the table over there, Cheryl helped drag her to the chair and rebuffed her from behind.

"Let's talk," Jughead said.

"The fun part." Toni said as she pulled her hair, making sure she was paying attention.

"Dianne Dunne aka Vanessa Hargrove. Age 32 from Centerville. Part of the Hargrove transit company." he said. "Am I forgetting anything?" he asked.

"Fuck you" she yelled.

Jughead laughed, "Nah, we cool" he said as he pulled out his knife and ran the tip of the blade across her face, making sure not to break the skin. He only wanted to scare her... for now.

Vanessa watches out of the corner of her eyes.

"What I really would love to know is why come after my Betts?" he asked her. "I can't believe that you could be this stupid and think there wouldn't be any consequences. I know you have done your research. You have to know about me and my Serpents." he adds.

She said nothing.

"Right?" he yelled this time, which made her jump.

"She needed to be cleansed of her sin," she said. "She's living in sin." she adds.

"Huh?"

"She's impure, she's underage living with a man and having impure relations." she said as she looked directly at Jughead.

"Yeah we do." he laughed.

"Jones!" Toni yelled.

"Alright, alright." He said he knows this isn't the time to make jokes. "Why her though?" he asked.

"Because he wanted her. His last wish before he died was for his family to be reunited" Vanessa said.

"Wow," Cheryl said.

Jughead growled under his breath. "Hal cooper?" he asked.

"No, hal Blossom" she said.

"Huh" he said again.

"A few weeks before his death he changed his name to Blossom. He was getting daily visits from the one who is helping us evolve. It was a request." she said.

"And who was that?"

Vanessa looks around. "He helped me better myself. I was going down the wrong path. I was living in sin, he cleansed me and now I'm doing god's work." she said.