Betty hears the sounds of bikes.

"Jughead" she said.

Betty slowly opens the door and peaks out. It's a large room, like a warehouse. There's a bunch of machinery around. She walks out and steps on a nail. Betty then realized her shoes were gone. Why? Take her shoes. Never mind that, she thought. She carefully walks around the rusty nails and broken glass careful she doesn't walk on a piece. Betty sees a door and heads that way, she opens and sees it lead outside, one step closer. Betty looks around for the bikes, a sign of jughead or any of the serpents.

"Someone, anyone," she says out loud. She scans the area when she sees red hair. "Archie" she said.

Archie turns around when he hears his name and starts running towards Betty when he sees her.

Betty felt someone grab her from behind. She relaxed when she smelt that familiar smell of cigarettes and vanilla. "Juggie" she said as she turned around and fell into his arms. For the first time ever she didn't panic when someone came up on her from behind.

"Princess" he said. He leaned down and kissed her.

"Where is she?" Archie asked. Meaning Dianne Dunne

"Are you okay?" Jughead asked first and foremost

"How did you get out?" Pea asked.

Everyone was talking at once and it was making her feel overwhelmed. Jughead sensed her uneasiness. "One at a time." he said.

Betty smiled gratefully.

Cheryl, Toni and Fangs soon arrive.

"Betty," Toni said.

"Is it Dianne?" Cheryl asked.

"Is she alone?" Fangs asked.

Again everyone was talking at once. "Stop!" Betty yelled. Everyone then stopped, including Jughead, who was yelling at all of them for talking. "She is handcuffed to the bed, I want to go, I'm hungry and I really need to pee?" she adds as she walks over to Jughead's bike.

"Where are your shoes?" Toni asked.

Betty glared at her.

Pea starts to laugh "I guess she didn't need our help after all." he said.

Jughead walks over to where she was waiting. "Are you okay?" he asked again as she never answered his question the first time.

"I am, that lady is crazy," she said.

Jughead took off his jacket and wrapped it around her when he saw her shiver. She still had her homecoming dress on.

"Thank you." she said.

Jughead nods. "But yeah" he said as he responded to her, "I gathered as much. I will tell you about it later. Will you be okay if Archie and Rob take you back to the trailer?" he asked her. He couldn't go back with her, he needed to tend to Dianne Dunne.

"Yeah. What about you?" she asked.

"King duties" he said,

She understood what that meant. He needed to deal with her and with that she needed to let him even though she didn't want to leave him. "Okay, yeah. I'll go with them." she smiled.

Jughead kissed her hard on the lips. She melted into him. "I'll be home as soon as I can." he told her.

"Juggie, go do what you need to do. I'll be fine." she said. "I'm not weak." she adds.

"I know and you amaze me more and more with every passing day." he said.

"I'm not the same girl as I was a year ago"