Chapter 10: Jahad Princesses

Start from the beginning

I am so bored at this class but since I have no choice then, guess I have to bear with it. (sigh):<

I looked at my other aqua like color lighthouse trying to follow Mr. Lero Ro's instructions then suddenly my pocket rang.

I made my pocket into visible mode and saw Mr. Khun calling me. 

I answered his call and he said, ''Let's meet later in our waiting room. I have to tell you something important about the Anaak Jahad.''

Then he hung up the call.

I was a little bit confused about what he said but still, I kept it in mind.

After our classes me and Mr. Khun head to our waiting room.

''Mr. Bam is still not yet here. Are we going to wait for him, Mr. Khun?'' I asked.

''No need. This is only between you and me. Remember Anaak Jahad?'' said Mr. Khun.

I nodded my head.

''She is a princess of Jahad but not all the princesses of Jahad have a 13 month ignition weapon,'' said Mr. Khun. ''She has the Green April right?''

I nodded my head again.

''Though she is not yet a ranker.'' 

''Why?'' I asked.

''Suppose to be you must be a ranker first if you are a princess of Jahad then you'll get one of the 13 moth ignition weapon.'' said Mr. Khun. ''I gathered all the information's about Anaak Jahad and it is also inscribed that she is dead.''

I was surprised when Mr. Khun told me that.

''Maybe Ms. Anaak is the replacement of her mother maybe... um... Mrs. Anaak Jahad?'' I said.

''Maybe.'' said Mr. Khun

On the next two days, I stayed and watched Mr. Bam popping two of the balloons. 

''Well he actually improved.'' I thought.

''Two. You're improving Mr. Bam.'' said our talking big rice ball teacher.

Well, that's actually a new name that I call him.

After our lessons, we were dismissed early.

While I was waiting for my special light bearer class, I was with Mr. Hoh, Mr. Bam, and Mr. Lauroe.

''Did you see that Mr. Lauroe? I popped two! It's all thanks to you.'' Mr. Bam said excitedly.

''All thanks to Mr. Lauroe?'' ask Mr. Hoh

''He actually found my pillow the other day. So I decided to teach him.'' explained Mr. Lauroe.

''Well, you're amazing (N/N). You popped three.'' said Mr. Hoh.

''Thank you, Mr. Hoh.'' I said.

I saw Mr. Khun coming to us shouting, ''Did you hear the news?"

''Um... I should go now. I need to do something. See you later'' said Mr. Hoh while leaving.

''What's wrong with him?" ask Mr. Bam

''IDK.'' I replied.

''Nevermind him. Did you hear the news about the 2 Jahad Princesses is going to fail?'' ask Mr. Khun.

''What?!'' Mr. Bam and I gasped.

''Is it true Mr. Khun?" I asked.

''Well yeah. They said they fought for no reason. Then they fall down from a great height and they can't walk well.'' explained Mr. Khun.

''But aren't they siblings?'' asked Mr. Bam.

''Well yeah, but they're family is way too complex. But it's actually kinda funny.'' said Mr. Khun.

Then we have a very long chat with each other about on how to help them and the God of this tower.

''Oh Bam, (N/N), I know a way on how to make friends with Endorsi and help her.'' said Mr. Khun while he grinned.

''Oh really?!'' Mr. Bam asked excitedly.

''Don't tell me it's dangerous, Mr. Khun.'' 

''Well yeah. But it can help.'' said Mr. Khun. ''First........''

Then he told us everything.