(We go and sit in the kitchen and eat dinner)

(Me and Drew talk and giggle the whole time)

Seth: (Whispers to Julie) So what happened with em?

Julie: Nothing they was just cute!

Seth: Come on what he do tho?

Julie: He watched her unpack some things then he waited on her to change into her gown. He looked at her so sweet. Like he was in love. It was so cute.

(I get up and I put my hands on Drew's shoulders and lean in) Me is going to the living room! You can come when your ready (Smiles)

Drew: (Gets up and walks behind me to the living room)

(Renee and Julie sit beside me on the couch)

Drew: (Sits on the back of the couch as he talks to Seth)

(Looks back up at him)

Drew: (looks down at me and smiles as he offers his hand to me)

(I take his hand and holds it while me and the girls watch lifetime movies all evening)

(Cuddles then kisses his hand and gets up and goes to my room)

Drew: (Gets up and goes to find me and knocks on my door) Lassie? Just making sure your alright.

I'm ok Drew! Just brushing my teeth!

(After I get done I go and open the door and looks for him) Drew? (I walk up and see him talking to Renee and Seth. Looks at Julie) Can you tell Drew I'll be in my room getting ready for bed. He always tells me goodbye before he leaves.

Julie: I sure will.

(Smiles then looks at him and the way his hair is hanging down and how his black t-shirt fits on him)

Drew: (Waves back at me with his fingers)

(Smiles and waves back and I go back to my room when he looks at Seth as hes talking)

Drew: (Walks over to Julie) You know where she went? Is she ok?

Julie: She told me to tell you shes in her room getting ready for bed. She looked sad after she looked at you.

Drew: I really need to make sure shes ok. (Walks back to my room and knocks) Lassie.

(I dont answer)

Drew: Lassie Im gonna come in ok? (Opens the door slowly and sees me sitting on the bed. He closes the door and sits beside me and puts his hand on my back) Are you ok Lassie?

(Looks at him with tears falling)

Drew: (Looks sad) Lassie. Whats wrong princess?

(Hugs him tight)

Drew: Lassie. Tell me why your sad. (Rubs my back easy) Tell me please.

(I hear him breathing as he holds me and I just melt in his arms and feel so safe and comfy. I fall asleep on him)

Drew: (Rubbing my back) Are you ok princess? (Talks low and soft) Your gown feels so soft. (Gives me a tight lil hug) Your a good cuddle Lassie.

(I breathe so easy)

Drew: (Realizes Im asleep and smiles then he leans up my pillow and leans up against it and stretches his legs out on the bed and cuddles me on him and kisses my forehead) Sleep well princess Lassie. I'm not going anywhere. I wouldn't dream of it.

Renee: (Opens the door to check on me and sees Drew)

Drew: (Looks up)

Renee: Is she ok? Julie said she seemed sad.