Easily | Ryujin & Beomgyu

requested by diorsrjsorry it took soooo loooong•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

sorry it took soooo loooong
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Jinnie!" Beomgyu loudly said while looking at Yeonjun. Yeonjun gave him a quick glance and continue fixing his lapel.

Beomgyu's action got Ryujin's attention and she knows he's calling her.

They are at the backstage of SORIBIDA K-Music Awards. TXT and ITZY are just waiting for their turn to perform.

Ryujin went to Yuna who is near Beomgyu and smile widely. She held Yuna's hand and loudly said, "You look so good... What did you have for breakfast today, huh?"

Yuna just awkwardly smile to her unnie. She knows what's going on and can't help but to feel disgusted at this couple being indirectly affectionate to each other.

"I had strawberry jam and egg sandwich this morning, Ryujin-unnie." she flatly told her.

Beomgyu randomly pulled Taehyun who just got his lapel fixed and told him, "The sausage and fried rice this morning tasted so good, I kept thinking about it!"

Taehyun knitted his brows, "What should I do then?"

Beomgyu gave him a wink. Taehyun rewarded him a disgusted look and pushed him away.

"Stop using me.. Go fetch Kai, he'll gladly take this role." Taehyun bluntly told him before he went to Soobin.

Ryujin let out a laugh, Yuna joined her.

Beomgyu pouted and look at Ryujin's direction. She looked back at him for a second and gave him a warm smile that he happily responded.

Ryujin immediately diverted her eyes back to Yuna, "Should we eat dinner outside? I miss going out."

"I miss eating outside, too, Unnie." Yuna plainly answered.

Beomgyu went to Yeonjun, "Ahh! I wanna eat chicken. Hyung, can we eat chicken later?"

Yeonjun sarcastically smiled at him and nodded, "Yes, let's have chicken later!"

"Too bad we can't really eat chicken together.." Ryujin told him with a hint of disappointment.

They are talking through video call while having their dinner after attending SOBA.

"The chicken still tastes good though, right? Try this one, too." he asked as if they are really on a date and the screen between them is not existing. He even offered her a piece of chicken.

Ryujin laugh at his action but decided to ride along his trip. "Ahh-hmm.. You're right! This chicken is really tasty!" she agreed while laughing.

They both laugh at each other's foolish acts.