Chapter 8

May 1, 2019

Location:
New York

Avengers Tower, 11:08 am

GWEN POV

I walked down the hallway until I came infront office door. I opend the door and saw Director Fury sitting at his table, talking to Y/N on my left who was leaning on the wall, spinning his knife in his hands. They turned towards me.

Gwen: "You wanted to talk to me, director?"

Fury: "Yes, you may take a seat."

I nod and seat on the chair opposite to Fury.

Gwen: "What is this all about?"

Fury: "Well, you now one of your villans Doc Ock and he's been doing trouble for last 2 weeks, yes?"

Gwen: "Yes, it's kinda odd, he was always 1 day trouble maker."

Fury: "And you failed to catch him?"

Gwen: "Well, emm... yea..."

Fury: "Well, you will now."

Gwen: "(confused) How do you mean?"

Fury then pulls out an report file out on the table and push it to me.

Fury: "Agent L/N has been spying on Hydra agents group named "Zeta 9" for couple of weeks now."

Gwen: "I thought Hydra was dealt with already."

Y/N: "That is what they want us to believe."

I turn to Y/N who walked over to table.

Y/N: "After I killed [boss name] and destroyed most of their bases, it seems they have fallen into their own civil war."

Gwen: "Civil War?"

Fury: "From what we gathered, there are atleast 4 or 5 of Hydra organizations, every has diffrent colour of Hydra on their logo."

Y/N: "They are fighting over stollen vribranium they have which I underestimated."

Gwen: "How does this connects to Doc Ock?"

Fury pulls out a pictures out of report file and trow them on table.

Fury: "Agent L/N tracked phone calls of now know as "Red Hydra" or pieces of original one with an buyer for vribranium. And he lead the way unitl he came upon an adress of - - "

Y/N: "- - Doc Ock..."

I was surpraised.

Gwen: "Wait what!? Did you arrest him?"

Y/N: "Unfortunetly no, he seems to have multiplie locations which he leave after 3 months and then destroy any evidence someone begin there."

Fury: "But we have found out about a arm deal in Manhattan Tommorow between Zeta 9 and Doc Ock, probably vribranium."

Fury grabed the pictures and file and looked at me straight in the eyes.

Fury: "So I'm asking you to go one the mission with agent L/N to catch them both."

My eyes widen as I fall a little in the chair, I looked at both of them, Y/N raising his eyebrow at me, probably because I jumped a little.

Gwen: "Y-you searious?"