Wyld Stallyns (Updated)

Hi. Welcome to the future. San Dimas, California, 2688 and I'm telling you it's great here. The air is clean. The water's clean. Even the dirt is clean. Bowling scores are way up. Mini-golf scores are way down. And we have more excellent water slides than any other planet we communicate with. I'm telling you this place is great. But it almost wasn't. You see, 700 years ago, the three great ones ran into a few problems. So now I have to travel back in time to help them out. If I should fail to keep these three on the correct path the basis of our society will be in danger. Don't worry, it'll all make sense. I'm a professional

San Dimas, California 1988 - Bill's Garage
Two high school students were messing around with guitars and were recording themselves in order to create the "Most Triumphant" video ever created. There was just one problem, neither one of them knew how to play the guitar, or any instrument for that matter. A tall brunette named Ted grabs the camera and starts filming his best friend Bill, a short blonde male. With the strum of his guitar, Bill looks at the camera and says, "I'm Bill S. Preston. Esquire!"
"And I'm Ted "Th-' " Ted paused, realizing he was filming before asking Bill to take over. Once the two friends switched places, Ted strummed his guitar and said, "And I'm Ted 'Theodore' Logan!"
The short blonde male placed the camera down on the table, joining his best friend before the turn to the camera and say. "And we're WYLD STALLYNS!!"

The two begin to play their guitars off-key, causing the speakers to explode with no choice but to open the garage and let the smoke out. Once Bill and Ted step out of the garage for some air, their childhood friend and Bill's next door neighbor Victoria "Tori" Valentine comes over. She coughed due to the smoke, "What's going on over here?" she asked, "Did you guys blow up the speakers again?"
"Yeah, sorry bout that" said Bill, stepping back into the garage with his two best friends following close behind, "Guess we used too much power"
"I liked it" said Ted, switching off the TV and helping clean up the garage.
Tori glanced over at the camera sitting on the table. "Are you making a video?" she asked
"Yeah, we're making a video to promote Wyld Stallyns" said Ted, "It's most triumphant"
"I bet"

Despite the fact that Tori was popular in school, she'd rather hang out with her two best friends Bill and Ted than a bunch of jocks and popular girls. Not just because they knew each other since diapers, but because she loves them and had to make sure they stay in line in order to graduate high school. "Guys," said Bill, collecting wires from the speakers, "While I agree that, in time, our band would be most triumphant. The truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super band until we have Eddie Van Halen on guitar"
Tori raised a brow at Bill, "And how are you gonna do that, Bill? You guys can't even play a single cord on-key"
"Tori's right, Bill" said Ted, "I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a triumphant video"
"Ted, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we have decent instruments," said Bill, showing off his basic guitar to the tall male.

Ted thinks for a second then asks, "Well, how could we have decent instruments if we don't even know how to play, like Tori said?"
"That is why we need Eddie Van Halen" said Bill
"And that is why we need a triumphant video"
The two males paused for a moment before looking at each other with goofy smiles saying, "Excellent!"
Bill and Ted perform an air guitar while Tori shakes her head with a smile. She was used to their shenanigans, even when it comes to the impossible. But that didn't stop the teenage girl from being friends with the coolest guys she knows. Suddenly, the clock goes off, showing it was already 8 O'clock. "Oh crap, we're late!" said Tori, "Come on guys, hurry up!"
"For what?" asked Ted, clueless to what was going on
"For school, dude" said Bill, packing his things before he and Ted follow Tori to school.

San Dimas High
Thankfully, the three friends arrive at school just in time before the final bell of the morning. The rest of the day was going well until their history class. The history teacher Mr. Ryan was starting to lose his patience after asking the blonde male about one of the historical figures, Napoleon. "Bill?" the man asked impatiently, "I'm waiting"
Bill thought for a second and asked, "He's dead?"
The students in the classroom laughed silently at Bill's answer. Mr. Ryan sighed and placed his hands on his hips, "So Bill, what you're tell me, essentially, is that Napoleon... was a short, dead dude"
Bill shrugged in response, "Well, yeah"