-29-

Blake's POV

Noah and Darcy leave the room.
"Can we now watch Emma's new video and order chipotle ?" Lia asks looking at me with puppy eyes.
Let me tell you she's obsessed with Emma Chamberlain! She literally watched every you tube video of her more than once... I wonder why they haven't met yet hahaha.
"Of course Baby" I give her a peek on the lips and turn on the tv so we could watch the video on full screen and order chipotle for us.

I'm thinking about asking Amalia to be my girlfriend since the day after our date. But I chicken out because I thought this would've been to early. We were on several dates and I have to admin that I like this young lady who's watching YouTube videos right next to me. I'm thankful for her and I want to make her mine.

I get up and tell her that I'll be right back because our food should be there any minute. She nods as I walk out of the room and head to Bryce and Addison.

"Hey guys" I enter the movie room.
"Where's Lia?" Addison asks me.
"Watching some Emma Videos in my room but I'm here because I want to ask you both something..." I sit down.
"How can we help" Bryce asks laying his head in Addisons shoulder looking at me.
"Well I'm thinking about asking Amalia to be my girlfriend but I want to do it in a romantic way" I tell them.
"Nawww finally you have the balls" Bryce says in a girly voice causing Addison to lightly punch him as she giggles.
"That's really cute but what did you plan?" Addison asks me trying to ignore Bryce being his normal goofy self.
"Well that's the problem I don't know... I want to do it today and since it's dark outside I want to go to the rooftop and design a candle heart at the ground for her" I tell her.

The door bell rings and I get our order. I did asked everyone if they wanted to order with us but they denied it so I just got food for the two of us.

"Well cmon I come and help you with that... we have some small candles in Bryces room" she says standing up and we head to their room to get the candles.
"Thank you for helping me" I smile hugging her.
We make a heart out of the candles at the rooftop. I thank her again and we head back inside.
Addison goes back to Bryce and I head over to my room.

"Lia?" I call for her as I enter the room. Putting the food on the nightstand.
"Yes?" She asks while pausing the video.
"Would you come with me for a sec?" I ask her feeling the nervousness through my veins.
"As Long as I can watch the Video after it" she laughs standing up and making her way towards me.
"Anything you want" I take her hand in mine and lead her to the rooftop.
"You don't want to push me off of this right?" She Starts laughing.
"Shit now you know my plan" I fake being upset.
She gives me a peek on the lips "sorry for being a genius" and we both start to laugh.

We stop at the top stair. I put my hands in front of her eyes to cover them. I don't want her to see my surprise right away.

I lead her to the heart of candles and let my hand go.
"Oh my gosh when did you do this?" Lia asks me covering her mouth in surprise.
"A few minutes ago" I tell her now standing besides her.
"Amalia Buckley ! We know each other for not that long but we were on several dates since then. I get to know you more and more each day and I just can't get enough of you. I just feel a connection between us that's really strong and I just... I think we're soulmates. We know what the other thinks and we know when the other feels sad or happy.  There's just such a strong bond between us. I want to explore the world with you. I want to be there for you when you're sad,mad, happy and all the other feelings that exist. I want to be you're other half..." I tell her looking deep into her now with tears filled eyes.
I rub my thumb over her cheeks to get rid of the tears as I continue with my speech " Amalia Buckley would you honour me with being my girlfriend?" I finally ask.
"Yes" she whispers as she cries.
I smile like an idiot as we kiss.
We're now boyfriend and girlfriend....

A/N
Here we gooooo!
Blake finally asked Liaaa🥳

What do you think about the speech?
I just felt like him being the romantic one in this fanfic 🥰

Any suggestions for the next chapter?

Lots of love
xx