the heart of an engineer

Aria:
'Did I see Arthit from series? I think I did..
Wait is the icecream doped? Or did I pick up high alcohol content drink instead of coke? Let me check again'

Peeping through peephole.. her mouth goes wide open an egg can fit right through it ..

'Umm .. if it's arthit.. wait what's arthits real life name? Let me check quickly.. umm come on Google do your magic.. krist .. cute .. the name is as cute as the person... By the way why am I even hiding?? '

Opens the door ... Only to find a baffled arthit...
"Why did you closed the door in my face namtan?" "Who is namtan"
"You obviously.. are we playing some game? I am here to pick you up to have coffee as we agreed earlier.. are you busy? Is this your way of saying it?" A clueless arthit speaks out
'did he say namtan?? I am Aria .. not namtarn. .  by the way who is namtarn .. I remember now isn't she the character that arthit has crush on and meets her in cafe only to go gaga over kongpob ... But why is krist calling me namtarn? I am not even a stage artist forget getting a role in Thai drama that's 3 oceans away .. don't tell me I transmigrated into this drama... That f**king purple pig and it's wink ... It sure was weird. .. on the other hand why not see this drama in front seat .. let me see what this cutie is upto today .. '

"Heyyyy .. earth to .. are you ok namtarn ? Do you need doctor?? Why are your eyes swollen? And face red? Did you catch cold? You didn't get into rain right? Should I take you to doc or call jay?... Blah blah blah .."
"Umm krist.   Sorry arthit .. I am fine .. just woke up. . give me a good few minutes and we can go talk about your hubby"

"WHAT? WHAT HUBBY? WHOSE HUBBY? I don't know what are you talking about.. I never said anything to anyone about it"

'cute.. he is blushing profusely and didn't even know that he almost confessed .. '

" I said study.. why would you say hubby?? What's going on??" Aria responds with sly smile..

"No one.. said hubby... Shiaa will you get ready and come down please.. I will wait in the lobby" arthit all but ran down..

Aria too was excited as it's her first encounter with such cutie pie who was handsome, gentleman but kept a grumpy side all the same.. even though she has almost finished the sotus ... She wants to see it live infront of her eyes .. all the cheesy stuff and roses

"Hey can you please come back to earth? I have been rapping my fingers on the table for 10 mins now ?" Arthit blushes again for being lost in thought... "Well you see this junior kongpob ... He is giving me hard time... Blah blah blah" aria all well knows this scene from cafe where arthit dumps his gay panic in the name of frustration on kongpob... She smiles making her goes Crescent moons ... One can only imagine what weird stuff is going on in her mind seeing her geezy smile .. "well why do not you try to get to know him better... It's fine to hangout with him  and get to know his POV as a CARING senior you know?"

"Hmm should I??"

Aria shrugs her shoulders but internally goes like 'yesyesyesyes.. oh definitely yes' she hears 'yup' only to be shocked to see a cutesy purple pig wearing a ball gown sitting right next to her in a toddler seat. ..

She shrieks .. alerting everyone in the cafe. ... But no-one seems to notice her predicament... 'Ohh this might be the case where only I can see this person.. umm pig.. umm whatever.. this entity of abnormality'

'So how do I contact with this little guy/gal here?'. She hears in her head ' you are contacting me just fine ...' she turns her head only to see the pig making an exaggerated eye roll like a diva

"Namtarn let's go back it's getting late, and I need to check up on some stuff related to hazing too" "ok"

'so tell me little guy .. how do I go back to my world? What's my mission? ' ' CAN'T YOU SEE I AM A GIRL... Geez I even wore a gown to give you the hint ..' squeeks the little pig .. ' anyways you are putting too much importance on yourself.. this is us the yaoi romance god's giving you a free vacation cause you been a good girl.. just relax and enjoy the good stuff and as it comes to when you feel you are about to cry to with happiness you will be back ... No mission just vacation .. a luxurious one .. you can't find easily in your life ....' the pig said and waved hands as if to say come come worship me for I have donned such a great honor on you

Now it's the rama bridge scene and aria is watching them from distance ... Kyaaaaaaa gah ha hah ha ha ... All her body is twisted in un imaginable way cause she became gooey poo after watching it ...

Ahh finally arthit gets the meaning of the gear ... A heart of an engineer... 'Ohh my baby has grown up and can stand proud and hold kongpob as a boyfriend... '

Click.... 'what .. why am I back ?? ' aria glares at the purple pig 'well who told you to be overwhelmed by the lovey dovey couple? Your vacation ends here .. ohh be a good fujoshi and support others maybe you will get another vacation' .. ' you come back here .. take me to sotus world.. I need to see more kisses .. ' shouts can be heard from arias apartment making the neighbors think she finally lost it

-----

The pain in her heart was forgotten momentarily by chasing the silly yaoi god -purple pig .. to catch more pink hearts from the dramas ... yet  today the neighbors hear her talking to no one after work .. saying 'now show me what you got today'

The poor purple pig is caged and is only to suffer the wrath of the fujoshi who asks for a new drama everyday thinks .. 'how am i even supposed to get that??'

---------------

Small theatre-

Kongpob: why am i ignored?? i am the best flirt and i am not even given a single cut?? are you trying snatch my phi from me?? (glaring)

Author (aka lifes/ aka aria) : (cowering behind the computer) the nope nope ... no one dares to look at your cutie pie...

Kongpob: yet you dare to say cutie pie... you deserve 57 laps around the field

Author: Arthit .. save me...(shouting runs to arthit)

Kongpob: (glares seeing teh direction she is fleeing)

Arthit: Kongpob! you dare??

Kongpob: P'Arthit.. but you are mine.. she dare to encroach on our lovey dovey time

Arthit: ohh yes .. she is trying to peep .. (turns to Aria) .. you .. you go do 28 rounds... i am letting you off easily cause you are still a noob and dont know how to act as a fully mature fanatic fujoshi..

Aria: how do a fully mature fanatic fujoshis act??

Bl world: you dont peep .. you stare :D