sunshine and dessert

It was really tiring for him both physically and mentally... It's not like he didn't enjoy, he had his friends by his side... But then he is really scared of roller coasters... Damn that thing went on for god knows how many times, he couldn't even count...

Now that he is finally home exhausted he sat on his couch drained of energy.. flexing his limbs he laid down only to hit something soft and smooth... And a giggling sound from the lucious lips that he liked from the one person who is forbidden to anyone but him, he closed his eyes for a moment...

"I was really scared you know" his voice cracked

"I know" the soft whisper

"I know you hate the ride"  the softest voice that he loved...

The other person thought he was asleep...

"Sweet dreams Te" followed by a kiss...

But a small formed on Tay's lip... And got up from the lying position and looked amazed at his phone in which he was on the video call to his lover,Who was working on the other side of the city...

" You are brave now to kiss me while you are surrounded by people" he said in a teasing sound...

"I thought you were asleep" New was turning red by the minute...

" How can I fall asleep when iam talking to you" he was laughing at his bf whatever that abbreviation stands for...

"Aren't you tired" New asked him trying for a irritated tone...

"For you, I will never be tired.. Hin"

This softened Newwiee..." You should take rest... I will come later to visit you, bye Te they are calling me"

The call was finished but the smile was still on both of thier faces... Both of them forgetting thier exhausion from work...

'Everyone says that Iam the sunshine... But for me you are the sunshine Hin'

Sending the message he lied on the couch...

A ping.... Message tone Tay unlocked his phone to check it..

His Hin💙: And you are my dessert...