We finally came to our home and saw Jade and my mother waiting for us with relief on her eyes.

Once I made my way out, my mother instantly hug me crying that I pat her back.

“Mom, I’m fine. Nothing bad happen to me.” I said when mom withdraws the hug from him.

“You’ve been kidnap for god’s sake Gabby and your saying nothing bad happen?” Mom said through her tears that I smiled awkwardly to her since everyone was looking at us.

“And I’m back now.” I smiled to her and she nods before checking my body.

I sighed. “As I’ve said I’m fine mom.” I said again and mom sighed on relief before she nods, she looks at the sleeping form of Shadow and so I give him to her but  he opens his eyes and so I cradle him a bit that he close it again before giving him to mom.

“Gabby.” Jade said that I lean down and hug her. “I miss you.”

“You too little sis.” I said smiling to her and pat her head with her smiling at me and then holds my hand on her head.

“Oh my, what happen to you Bane? You look far worst than Nick when you brought him here.” mother said after she saw the state of Bane covered with bruises and wounds with still some blood on him but some of it was already healing.

“I’m-” Bane was about to object but then I cut him off.

“We need to take care of his wounds first.” I said to her cutting Bane’s words.

We all went inside the house and let Bane lay on my bed. “Your bed will be stained.” Bane then said looking at my bed.

“That’s fine. We need to take care of you first.” I said after Jackson and Grey lay him down.

“Uh. Well just go downstairs.” Grey said looking at Jackson.

“R-right. Well uh. Lucas might need us there.” Jackson too said and I nod leaving Bane and I alone.

Bane pats the bed and I instantly sat beside him. “I really feel happy right now that your back.” Bane said holding my hand.

“Me too. I really got scared when I saw how you and Zeff fight. Please don’t do that again Bane.” I said to him.

“I don’t think I can promise that Gab, from everything that happened I don’t think I wouldn’t be involve to this again having Shadow and you to our clan I cant let someone take you both away from me again.” Bane said sternly that I can’t help but smile.

Then the door swung open and we saw mom with some warm water and some roll of gauze on her hands. She puts it down and saw that some of his wounds are already healed with just some big one’s left.

“Gabby could you clean his wounds? And I will call some doctor to check him afterwards, okay?” she said and I nod getting up and grabbing the warm water with cloth to clean his body.

Bane then removes his shirt and I can’t help but blush on seeing Bane body again that I earn a laughter to the guy who was in the bed. “You still can’t help to blush whenever you see my body babe.” Bane said. “and as I’ve told you before thats really what I love about you.”

“Ow shut up and let me clean your wounds first.” I said smacking his arm slightly but Bane just laugh more that I can’t help but to laugh too.

***

I was still cleaning Bane’s wound but feel a bit uncomfortable when Bane looks at me deeply that again can’t help myself but blush to him.

“Stop looking at me like that. I feel like your stripping me.” I said that Bane came back to his senses.

“Sorry, it’s because now that were alone here and you here next to me I can’t help thinking about how long that we’ve never been--”

“AHHH. Don’t say it I know it already. I get it okay.”  I said blushing hard now with my hands on my ears not wanting to hear anymore of what Bane was talking about.

That Bane laughs looking at me and leaning a bit towards me. “So you’re thinking the same way I guess?” Bane said with a smirk plastered on his face.

“I’m not. And how can we do that your body is still wounded.” I said pushing him back down properly.

“I can deal with my wounds. It’s nothing now that you’re here.” He said.

“Hmm. Still, you should let your wounds heal first before doing something-” I was cut off when Bane instantly kissed me knowing how much he really missed me sent a spark of happiness to me.

Our kiss deepened and he was about to roll me over when he wince that he broke the kiss. I look at his now in pain look and chuckled. “Told you.” I said.

“Talk for yourself your face all flustered.” He said with a smirk on his face.

“I’m not.” I said holding my cheeks then look at him again and laugh to ourselves and Bane started to wince again holding his side but keeps on laughing.

“You better rest.” I said after finally removing the blood on his body and cleaning the wounds laying him down properly and I too lay on his side.

“You’re really a good person Gab. I could have killed him in that moment.” Bane then said.

“Hmm. It’s not just about Zeff, I was more worried about you staining your hands with blood and having to kill someone for me.” I said resting his head to Bane’s chest. But then glad that the dream I had didn’t quite the thing that happen. But still I’m glad that I stopped Bane from killing Zeff.

“Of course!” Bane busted but winces again. “He took my mate from me and wanted Shadow how can I just let him do that?”

“Yeah. But I don’t think Zeff’s that bad. There was this moment when I saw deep inside his eyes look sad and hurt but then he would try to wipe it instantly with blurting words and acting like a tough one.”

Bane then signed. “Can we not talk about him anymore? I’m still mad to him.”

I sigh “Yeah, you’re right. Good night.” I said.

“Gab.”

“Yeah?”

“I love you. And I wont going to be an ass to you anymore I promise.” Bane said sincerely.

I smiled to him hearing it and snuggled closer to him. “Love you too.” And after a few minutes I was already on a slumber with my mate finally by my side.

***

A/N: the last chappy would be next so watch for it..^^..