"That hurt a bit... That's quite a strange technique you have there... I take it you have Devil Fruit powers ?"

"Yup ! I ate the Gum Gum Fruit ! I'm a rubber person !"

Everyone was shocked, minus Zoro and I.

'Called it.'

"What ?! A devil fruit ?!"

"He's dangerous !"

"They really do exist ?!"

"I thought he seemed strange !"

'Of course they do, you idiot.'

"I see. A rubber person. So I didn't hallucinate his arm stretching..."

"Jango !"

The man turned around, listening to his captain.

He asked him to take care of Kaya while he would handle Luffy.

Zoro blocked Jango, who sent a fat guy dressed really strangely at him.

'Is it an obligation in this crew ...?'

The fat guy jumped and broke the ground when he landed, splitting the cliff in half.

'Shit ! I was almost caught in it.'

Ussop called his crew to protect Kaya when Jango passed him, while Zoro was pinned to the wall by fat guy. Luffy and I were just watching.

'Ussop ...'

The boys fled with Kaya, and Ussop shot Jango in the back with his pachinko when he went after them.

"Howd'ya like that ...?"

"Damn you !"

Jango didn't have time to hurt him since Kuro told him to quickly go after the children and Kaya.

I saw Luffy moving up the slope, and Zoro dealing the final blow to fat guy.

BANG

'What was that ?!'

While Kuro was being a jerk, I was looking at Ussop, who was doing his best to get rid of him.

"I WON'T LET YOU LAY A FINGER ON THE VILLAGE !"

Luffy was now madly glaring at the piece of shit butler, with Zoro next to him. The rest of the crew was laughing at Ussop, forgetting I was even there. I stepped away, noticing the giant boulder Luffy threw at them, while I glared with my ever-smiling face.

""WHAT'S SO FUNNY ?!""

They were all on the ground, shaking like leaves. Pathetic.

"Luffy ! Me and Ussop are gonna chase that hypno freak ! 'That a problem ?!"

"Nope, hurry !"

"Then I'll take care of the useless ones."

Zoro picked up Ussop, and walked toward the forest, only to be stoped by the damn butler. But Luffy threw a punch at him, giving them the chance to go.

Luffy threw himself at Kuro, and I went back toward the good for nothing ones.

"So. Where's my stuff ?"

I threw them the most glacial smile I ever had, and got my weapons out.

I put one on each hand, adjusting it slightly and retracting the blades

"Why is an outsider like you butting into this village's business ?!"

"Because there's a man in this village I don't wanna let die !"

'Hmph, idiot.' I smiled inside. I already liked his way of thinking.

While he was taking care of the butler, I was punching the living daylights out of the rest, leaving them on the floor like rugs.

I heard some of them cheering for their captain.

"Oi. Don't underestimate him. And don't forget I'm here to destroy your faces !"

Meanwhile, Kuro was lecturing them and talking about his 'tragic background™' and clearly, I couldn't care less.

Luffy grabbed the boulder he threw earlier, and used it to block the blow Kuro sent his way. He then talked about how Kuro wasn't a real pirate if he was scared of having a name on the seas. He then hit the butler in the face with what was left of the boulder.

"My ambition is much greater than yours !"

I went back to knocking everyone out, not caring about what was to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey~~~~~

So, howya guys doin' ?

I, personally, hate school :D

I also got tested for Covid, still didn't get the results :v

But anyway ! What did you think Zuka wants to get back so bad she wants to kill poeple 👀 ? And what do you think of her weapon ? I didn't really know what to give her :v

And why isn't she shocked of the existance of devil fruits~~ ? So many questions~~~~

And sorry, that wasn't really an interesting chapter :p