CHAPTER 57 PART I

Start from the beginning

She blushed slightly and backed away "Um, I've gotta talk to Draya and Agnar, I'll meet you at your house." she said sheepishly.

He shook his head lightly at her bashfulness "I'll see ya then Lizzie."

____________________

Dandril moved towards the pillar of light, managing to pass all of the spirits' defences. Valoor stalking towards the pillar as if it were his prey, he shifted into his human form and glanced at Richard who was unsure about all of this.

Dandril smirked as he held his hands out "and so the time has come my friends, we will finally free ourselves of this vile prison!" he stated. The spirits of corruption all turned their attention to the pillar, their eyes widening before narrowing again. They all flew towards the pillar, Dandril breathed in happily as he saw them come his way "let us begin, my brothers." he said, glancing at the other two.

Richard breathed in as he moved his hands in a rhythmic motion "e lucis, tenebris ad de statera, et emarcui" the corruption and darkness began to engulf the pillar of light. Valor followed close behind as he created the same rhythm passing the energy to Dandril.

Dandril breathed in once more, his being slowly being engulfed by darkness as his spirit merged with his physical form. The energy passing through him giving him a power he thought he would never experience, opening his eyes they glowed hazel as he incarnated the energies of light and darkness within himself "Lux nostra ruina peccaverunt ultra et regna"

The pillar began to flicker as the darkness and corruption began to engulf it entirely. The old realms core suffered as it faced multiple energies trying to pass through it. The grounds of the old realm began to crack as they grew afraid backing away from their homes. Out seeped the overwhelming energy that the core had no choice but to release.

___________________

Elizabeth listened to the plan at hand but felt queasy as she felt something was going wrong. She leaned against the wall rubbing her forehead as she listened to blinkys plan "I've taken the liberty of constructing a rudimentary model of Arcadia, if we focus our defensive efforts here, then when the Gumm-Gumms attack--" Merlin sighed and mumbled, Blinky asked annoyed "do you have something to say?"

"This is a waste of time!" he yelled before pushing the model off of the table.

Blinky exclaimed "you broke the museum! You philistine!" he walked around the table as did Merlin.

"Our focus is not Arcadia, it is Trollmarket. If we destroy Morgana, we stop the eternal Night." the old man told "the trollhunter and I must venture into Trollmarket!"

Aaarrrgghh began putting the model together "while gunmar and Angor rot turn Arcadia into an all-you-can-eat buffet?" blinky asked.

"For having six eyes you are very short sighted!" he exclaimed "defeating gunmar is pointless if morgana is still--"

"And defeating morgana is pointless if everyone in Arcadia is dead!" he slammed his hands down on the table and the ground rumbled "I don't know my own strength.

Strickler said worriedly "it was the third tremor today."

Merlin stroked his beard "I believe these are not just the rumblings of the eternal night." he glanced at Elizabeth who seemed to be getting dizzier "you sense it don't you?"

She groaned "something isn't right..." she said holding her head in her hands, her amulet was pulsing as the last ray of the pillar of light was now within it. Her parents stood by her side worriedly, as they kept her steady.

He said to them all "I fear that the end of days will be upon us within the hour"

Claire said to him "the battle of the bands is on. The square will be packed!"