A Moment That Lasts Forever

Welcome, dearest~~

I feel like I have to put up a little reminder. This story is a fanfiction. The people and some of the events are real, but the plot is came out from my imagination. This is just how the story supposed to happen in my head.

I hope you guys enjoy the story :)

*

Bas' pov

I can't believe this!

I thought that we already passed that. I thought I already make them understand, then why the hell did this happened, AGAIN?

I stomped my feet along the hallway, ignoring every questioning eyes from the staffs and Superboys' members. 

"Bas!"

P'Kim called out from somewhere behind me, but I also ignored him as I blasted the door of the practice room open, startling P'Bank and P'Pon who curling up together at the corner in the same sandbag. In another time, I'm gonna teased them and probably told everyone about what I just found, but not this time. I'm too furious to even care about anything.

I slumped myself down beside them, folding both my arms in front of my chest.

"Are you okay, Bas?"

P'Pon asked me in worried.

Before I can answer him, the door bursted open once again and P'Kim walked through with P'Cop tailing behind him.

"Bas!"

P'Kim stopped in front of me with hands on his hip.

"Can you stopped act like a child and be reasonable for once?"

"We'll leave you guys alone."

P'Bank said as he pulled P'Pon with him and both walked out the room in hurry. I can't blame them for running away. P'Kim can be scary if he wants, but I refused to let it affected me for this once.

"I'm making my own decision. How can you called that as me acting like a child? It's all of you who always treated me like one!"

I barked back.

"Oh boy."

P'Cop muttered as he massaging his forehead.

"In case you don't know, Bas, that decision of yours can affected your career forever! Can you think with your brain rather than your heart for once?"

"It has nothing to do with my heart!"

P'Kim scoffed in disbelief.

"Yeah, right. What a bullshit!"

P'Cop put his hand on P'Kim's shoulder to calm him down.

"What P'Kim mean by that is, we want you think about this through once again."

"I already did. I told you guys that millions times already, but no one listen! I don't want any partner and now I got three boys chasing over me? What the hell?"

P'Cop sighed as he sat down next to me.

"It's not like the three of them will became your partner, Bas."

"That's even worse. You know how our fans are, P'Cop. They literally shipped me with everything that moving. We will became an on-screen couple right away once I agreed to do promotion with P'Dun. Who knows about what might happened next if fans love us? P'Ta probably will change the script and make us a lover."

"Then what are you expected when you agreed to be part of Gen Y? You prefer to be a boy who can never move on from his past, just like the reality?"