prologue

THIS STORY IS NOT TO BE MISTAKEN AS ANY RELATION TO PEDOPHILIA, WILLY WONKA/ JOHNNY DEPP ARE NOT PEDOPHILES, SHE IS AN ADULT WHO LIVES THE STYLE OF A CHILD! AGAIN NOT PEDOPHILIA

also sorry to say this won't entirely follow everything from the movie, charlie might not be in the story but I apologise
(I'm sorry to inform but I'm really not gonna write the entirety of the fucking tour, it's too much work for me but I will just get to bits and pieces of it thank you for understanding)

Naomi is an only child she's not much younger than Mr.Wonka, he is about 21 and she is 18...

(I wanted her to be 17 because it's my favorite number buuuut ik what you're thinking 'thats rape' so she's 18 I don't wAnna hear any bullshit saying this is wrong leave me alone shut up and read the story)

...But the only thing is that she's quite short for her age, she's about 5 feet tall... (She's that short because it's really cute)... As she's heard Mr.Wonka is about 5 feet and 11 inches tall. Plus his hat makes him alot taller. But she is what most people would call a little. Not because of her height but because of her behavior, she likes living the lifestyle of a child.

Her friend Charlie wins a golden ticket, He catches a cold and decides to give his ticket to Naomi and now is the day she meets Mr.Wonka....

About her description: she is clearly short with a pale vampiric skin tone. She has a soft tone of baby blue hair it's about shoulder length just a bit longer than Willy's hair. She has big bright blue eyes