Extras: Y/N goes to buy bread at Wal-mart

Here we see Y/N walking around the rare and elusive store, Wal-Mart. He had the best waifu, Azazel, with him, as they walked into the bread aisle.

"What bread should we get, theres like fifty different kinds?" Azazel asked.

"We get what we always do, plain white bread." Y/N deadpanned.

"Oh Yeah..."

And then they bought some groceries.

Upon arriving at home, Cerberus destroyed their groceries, and Y/N was stuck in an infinite time loop of getting groceries, and them being destroyed by Cerberus.

"For fucks sake, if Cerberus destroys the groceries I'm going to snap." I said, walking into the door. Cerberus ran up to us, in an attempt to cause more chaos, only for me to bop her on the head with Cerberus repellant, also known as a newspaper.

"Ow"
"Ow"
"Ow" Thee triplets said in unison.

"I have spent the past 3 days doing nothing but get groceries, and if you destroy them, I'm going to launch you into the stratosphere." I said, in a dead tone of voice.

"But we have to corrupt the mortal realm!" One said

"No, you don't, and if you try, you're getting bonked with the newspaper." I said, brandishing my weapon.

"O-okay." They said, leaving.

"Finally, thats $20,000 down the drain."

And this is how Y/N learned that groceries should be gotten in literally any other way. As long as Cerberus doesn't know.