Episode XVI (Last Jedi)Priorities

Magsimula sa umpisa

She released herself from my mind and inhaled sharply.
"Huh, you're stronger than I thought." Said Nova. "But, I did find out somethings that are pretty useful from lurking around in that little head of yours."

"You and Kylo Ren are rotten and evil! You're both Monsters!" I yelled.

"I guess you could say that." She replied shrugging. "Until we meet again... Rey from nowhere...."
And with that, she disappeared.

Eclypse's POV

After the force connection cut off I tried hard not to let my anger boil over.

Oh just wait until I see Kylo again.
I thought bitterly.

I turned my head swiftly to look at my door, someone was knocking with some intent.

"What?" I spat towards the door.

"Nova, it's Saxe, I'd like to speak with you on the Control Deck." came a soft voice from the other side of the door.

I held the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"I'll be there in an hour." I replied groaning but a little sleepily.
I have learned over the years that Insomnia is not my friend.
It's just... Every time I close my eyes to sleep... I see what I did to my Daddy.
But I know how to hide my drowsiness from others. It's actually become very easy for me to hide it.
I heard Saxe's footsteps as she left from my door.

Ok, so how does this thing work?
I thought to myself. Just like I had a few questions for Rey, I now happen to have many for Kylo. I don't really understand how this force connection worked, but it wouldn't hurt to try and figure it out.

What if I just........ think about him?

I shut my eyes to concentrate harder.

Ok, let's try this....... Think about how when you were kids and all the mean things he did to you.....

I opened my eyes to see nothing but my room in front of me.

Damn, ok, let's try again!
Umm, when you actually found out that Kylo was Ben all along...

I opened my eyes again but still... nothing.
Maybe I need to think more deeply?
I shrugged. Well, it's worth a shot...

Just think about him personally... How you view him.

I started to think about the little things like, how soft his hair looked, or when he glares at you it's like he's staring through you.

But I eventually got lost in my thoughts....... Thoughts I never thought I would think.
I bit my lip as the dirty feelings continued to cloud my mind.

What would have happened if we had kissed that night? How far would it have gone?

I froze, feeling large hands on my shoulders from behind me as well as warm breath against my ear. My breath hitched.
"And here I thought you were just an innocent woman who has never had any experience with anything, your imagination tells me otherwise." came a smooth voice and the hands on my shoulders traveled down to lay at my hips, sending chills up my spine.
However, my eyes snapped open and I turned around as I realized who it was. Before Kylo Ren could say anything, I had slapped him harshly across the cheek.
"That's for not f*cking telling me that you had force connection with someone else!" I yelled.

Kylo groaned while holding his cheek.
"Fair enough." He admitted. "How did you find out?"

"It doesn't matter how I found out!" I continued. "The point is that you are an inconsiderate piece of sh*t!"
Straightening himself to stand up correctly, I saw that he was oddly looking at me. Like he was observing me.

"You're jealous." He said finally.
I scoffed.
"Jealousy is not on my list of feelings."
"It is if you are making such a big deal out of me having another force connection." said Kylo slyly.
"But, really? A scavenger who gave you that damn scar, thinks she can become a Jedi and refuses to leave Jakku because she won't accept that her parents sold her and are never coming back?" I asked.
"Ask the person who started the connection."  He said shrugging. "And who the f*ck is that?" I asked getting annoyed.

"I don't know. Probably the same person who started our force connection."

I sighed.
"Well, whoever the son of b*tch is, they're gonna regret it when they meet me. Anyway, she's the one who gave the scar? I was wondering what happened. Now, I know. Pathetic."
"How do you know what happened?" Kylo asked, walking closer till less than a foot was left between us.
"I read her mind. Almost found where Skywalker is too. I have to say, I am impressed with how she beat you. She could've killed you with that strike." I stated.
"I know..." He looked to his feet and gulped.
"Let me see."

Sighing, he moved his hair out of the way so that his scar was more visible then I brought up my left hand, skimming it gently with my fingers. It went all the way from his forehead, to his jaw then ending at his neck. He hissed sharply.
"Ah, still in pain?"
Kylo nodded once.
"At least now you know how it feels..." I whispered, moving even closer. "... to be permanently scarred by someone you despise."
"Maybe you can show me the rest of the feeling... And I know that you can't despise me. You need me."
I smirked again.
We were just an inch away and his hands were already on my waist. My own mind was having a battle with itself, unable to come to a compromise.

Please don't cut us off...
No. Say no.
I don't know how.
Just say no.

"Don't try it."
It was like some sort of dream, or nightmare... Whatever it was, it felt amazing.
Immediately, Kylo's lips fell upon mine, they were soft and plump which not at all what I was expecting. I pulled him closer by grabbing the collar of his tunic. As the kiss grew deeper and faster, my mind started to remind me of reality.
This is wrong.
"Stop it." I said pushing Kylo off of me. "We can't do this."
"Why not?" He asked openly.

"I'm not going to throw away my empire, my rule, my life, what I believe, and everything I've fought to keep just for one night with the man who makes my life hell. I do not know why I even considered it."

I whirled myself around to look in the mirror and ran my thumb under my bottom lip removing the smeared gloss and grabbed my coat.
"I'm setting my priorities straight." I said putting on my coat and then slipping my hands into leather gloves. "I suggest you do the same, Ren."
I didn't even wait until the force cut us off, I simply held my chin up high and left my quarters, not giving Ren any time to answer.