The information was confronting to her and she grew tense as she asked "why did I come here?"

Pursing her lips she said to her "you came to me for three things, and you have a choice whether or not you want me to show them to you" she awaited an answer and earned a hesitant nod from her "very well then" she walked towards her "you already know the first, so there isn't a point in me telling it to you if you'd already seen it" she gave her a knowing look that Elizabeth very clearly understood what she meant by all of this and nodded for her to continue "the second is that your light, as you might have earned from retaning that amulet was never meant to be yours to keep" she explained carefully "I know how confronting this might be but you know that this is the only way"

Marc was confused and croaked, she rolled her eyes and with a wave of her hand she turned him back into a human. He gasped in shock as he looked down at his hands "oh my gosh, I'm back!" they chuckled as they saw this, Claire helped him back up "can you understand me?"

She laughed lightly and said "I can understand you!"

Vala stopped the joy that they were having by saying "as much as I hate to do this, but now is not the time to be having reunions!" she scolded them all "you will be facing powerful spirits and sorcereces and yet here you are!" she said belittling them all "the fate of not only your world but the universe lies in your hands, and you all must be prepared for what's to come!"

They all glanced at eachother ashamed as she continued, Elizabeth stepped forward and asked her "what is the third?"

Vala placed her hand on her shoulder "something only you must know" she whispered placing a hand on her forehead.

Her eyes widened as she was shown everything she needed to know to be prepared. Her light slowly fading away until darkness was all that was left. Gasping she moved away and looked at Vala apprehensively, shebacked away slowly as she stood by the others side, Jim saw her confusion and worry, he asked her "is everything okay, what did you see?"

Regretfully she lied "just the chaos realm, nothing else"

Vala sighed and said to her "now you know what more is at stake, you're not fighting for just chaos, but for all of them." she said pointing to the creatures around her who were still unsure about how to feel in this case "prove to them that the era of wielders has changed, show them you care"

Nodding her head she said "I'll return everything as to what it once was Vala."

"I'm afraid that is all I have for you" she slowly retreated back into the darkness "I look forward to helping you in the fight for balance"

The arena emptied and they all glared at the wielder as they left.

"Unbelievable..."

"Our lives in the hands of a child, wonderful."

"We've already lost enough"

"She better be right, or she's next on our list"

glancing at wayde she earned a reassuring nod from him "You got this chaoswielder." he said before walking up to her "you better not break your promise" he warned jokingly before hugging her.

smiling she said to him "You better be here when I get back, we still have got some errands to finish."

he began walking away and answered "we'll see about that!"

When he left, Elizabeth facepalmed as she tried to think, overwhelmed with knowledge she did not know what to do with it. Jim placed his hands on her arms to comfort her "wanna talk about it?"

Sighing she shook her head "All I want now is to go back home."

Toby sighed in relief "please do, I don't know how long I can take it here!"