"Of course not," Jennie replied with a grin. "My laptop is in there as well. Spare cell, chargers, the script, etc. It is true that the only clothes I brought with me were what I was wearing and the underwear in the backpack." Her face looked more pensive all of a sudden. "I didn't really... expect you to let me stay here. I mean, I wanted to see you, and you were really the first person I thought of when- when I needed to be around someone, but I fully expected you to show me the door afterwards. I was going to stay in a hotel and ask my assistant to bring me some pajamas and things."

"Oh, Jennie," Lisa chastised slightly. "I might have been a bit hurt and cross, but did you really think I'd throw you out on your ass for something that wasn't your fault?"

"Well, I- I hoped you wouldn't, but you're continually surprising me with your kindness, Lisa. I think perhaps I haven't been shown genuine kindness in so long I'd forgotten what it looked like. Anyway," she said suddenly, chasing away the solemn look that had passed over her face with a smile, "if you have something I can borrow, can I come to the shop with you?"

"Sure," Lisa said, sitting up. "Er, Jennie?"

"Mmh?"

"You have to let go of me so I can get up."

"But what if I don't want to?" Jennie asked in a low voice with a grin, before pulling Lisa back down and soundly kissing her, both hands cradling her face. The kiss was passionate, and both of them were breathing heavily when Jennie released her, her eyes darkened. "Okay, up you get," she said, her voice cracking, the want in it very clear.

Lisa had never wanted to leave her bed less in her life when there was a very seductive-looking Jennie Kim lying in it, stretching out like a cat, pale skin glowing in the light of the morning. Lisa groaned and Jennie laughed, pushing her slightly so that Lisa would actually get up.

Lisa stumbled over to her closet, rifling through it quickly to find some inconspicuous-looking clothes that Jennie could wear without drawing too much attention to herself. She glanced over at Jennie, appraising her as she sat up in the bed, before pulling out a few t-shirts and a pair of jeans that might fit, even if they may be a little long.

Jennie climbed gracefully out of bed, before covering a yawn with her hand, and tousled her hair. "I think I'm going to take a shower. Is that okay?" she asked.

"Sure, go for it."

While Jennie was in the shower, Lisa got dressed and brushed her teeth in Rosé's bathroom. Each of them had a toothbrush and paste in each other's bathrooms, just in case someone had a guest or if Rosé was in the mood for a bath rather than a shower. Lisa was very glad about the arrangement this morning as she spat toothpaste into the sink. Looking into the mirror, she was happy she didn't appear to have any bags under her eyes.

Back in her bedroom, she laid out the clothes for Jennie on her bed, and headed downstairs to make some coffee for them both, and threw together a fruit salad for Jennie with what Rosé had brought over the night before. She poured a bowl of chocolate cereal for herself, because if pancakes weren't available, cereal would have to do.

Jennie came down the stairs wearing the jeans Lisa picked out and a black X-Files t-shirt that Hanbin had bought her for her birthday a few years ago. Looking at Jennie though, Lisa coughed on her cereal. As the jeans were a little long, as she thought they might be, Jennie had borrowed a pair of Lisa's heels, which made the jeans fit... very well. Her hair was still wet, so it hung around her shoulders, and she'd put her sunglasses on her head. She looked casual, but put-together in a way that Lisa had never managed, even with the wet hair.

"Hey Lisa," Jennie said, in a voice that didn't quite sound like her own. "In order to sort of blend in a little more, I thought I'd be Irish today, okay?" She was fiddling with her cell and putting something in her pocket, and so missed Lisa's mouth hanging agape at the effect the accent had on her. It sounded completely authentic, and Lisa felt her stomach clench at the sound.