6

The truth is Elsa I just don't love you anymore. Two months had passed and I was saying this over and over to my self in my head preparing for the hard conversation with my soon to be ex wife. I had divorce papers in hand as I waited for her to make her way down the stairs at our shared home.

Jessica's p.o.v
The last two months have been hard I went on a few dates with Evans but it fisled out. We rapped filming and everyone had returned to their homes. Chris hadn't t left my mind in the last two months. I was struggling to even be in the same room as him at times.  The press tour for the avengers was starting soon so I knew it was something I'd have to get over.

I was scrolling through my phone when u got a text Alert.
*BREAKING NEWS: CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND WIFE ELSA FILE FOR DIVIORCE*
I dropped my phone in a state of shock. I brought a hand to my mouth to cover it. Was this because of me? I couldn't believe he'd actually left her. I wondered if he had told her about me! After all Elsa and I were kinda friends and I'd been a total bitch behind her back. I spent the next hours stalking the internet to find any storys I could about the divorce. One stood out to me that described Chris as being in love with another.

Weeks passed the headlines got fewer and fewer surrounding the divorce. I thought about messaging Chris but knew it best to wait for him to come to me. Ring ring went my door bell and Chris had done just that.
I swung open the door to see a gleaming Chris with flowers in hand. I leaped into his arms and kissed him passionately. He was officially mine.

We spent the next days leading up to starting the press tour unable to separate ourselves. We were officially a couple and it felt great.

Chris: I just wanted to say that I'm so happy I'm with you now. There's just one thing
Jessica: oh no what?
Chris: I think it's best we hide our relationship from the public for a little while just till the divorce is final. I wouldn't want anyone to say you were the other woman or bad press like that
Jessica: even though I was I guess that makes sense. So well just be friends on the press tour ?
Chris: well yeh expect when we are alone obviously

Alas I knew it was too good to be true. I was to be Chriss secret a while longer. At least this time without the guilt.