one hundred & thirty | official

Start from the beginning

The school was locked from the inside, only the gym was open for convocation so it was practically impossible for him to bring her to a private classroom.

An open field wasn't V's ideal location in mind, but this will do. It was just him and Jisoo, and that's all that mattered.

"V I've been looking for you." Jisoo voiced out once Taehyung stopped his tracks. They were now at the center of the field.

The scorching heat of the sun shining down upon them.

"I've been trying to get you for the past hour! How are you so popular now." Taehyung complained like a child.

"Were you? I couldn't even spot you." Jisoo's eyes squinted as the sun was just too bright.

"Yeah because I've been waiting for the perfect chance to get you alone for myself!"

Jisoo giggled seeing how cute V was reacting right now. She can't help but blush, she'll never get sick of seeing this side of him.

"Okay well why did you bring me here?" Jisoo knew the answer, of course. But a little teasing won't hurt, right?

V looked quite offended seeing the clueless face on Jisoo, did she forget what today was?! He wondered.

He remained quiet for a few seconds, slowly losing confidence.

Jisoo couldn't take it anymore and cupped his soft face with her hands.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna ask me out." Jisoo teasingly smiled.

V's eyes grew in diameter, "Chuuuuu" he said in a cute complaining tone.

"Man this was not how I thought this would turn out. I thought this would be more romantic" he continues to complain.

Jisoo just kept watching him, her smile reaching her eyes as she couldn't contain the happiness she felt seeing him so adorable.

"Well if you're not going to, then I will—" V immediately hushed her with his index finger.

"Kim Jisoo, will you finally please, be my girlfriend? And no I don't mean just a girl friend, but my partner, lover, and companion."

His eyes transitioned from a panic state to a soft loving gaze.

Jisoo felt her heart pounding so loudly, it's like every part of her body is activated.

She watched the way his eyes looked at her with anticipation and noticed the dripping sweats flowing down his forehead. She knows the blazing heat may be the cause of it but for sure it wasn't just that. He was nervous for her answer, she can see it with the way he already took three gulps in a span of five seconds.

Jisoo became serious, no smile or any emotion is comprehensible on her face, this alarmed him.

Wait is she going to reject me?!

V looks down feeling defeated, but before he could sulk further, he felt a painful punch landing on his biceps.

"About time you asked! When I said to wait till graduation, I thought you'd immediately run to me and ask me out once the ceremony ended." Jisoo cunningly smiled.

"Of course! Yes yes yes!!!" Jisoo finished, wasting no time to hug him.

V stood still in shock, this girl almost gave him a heart attack and now he's really going to get one from too much happiness.

Before V could hug her back, she takes a step back, grabbing his wrist.

V didn't know what was happening, overall everything has just been a blur of emotions.